PDA

View Full Version : Summer 2004 timetables for UK charter airlines

rock737
12th Apr 2004, 20:58
Hi

If anyone has Summer 2004 timetables for UK charter airlines could they send me them please as i want to create accurate summer 2004 charter flightplans for UK charter airlines - basically excel, flyjet, monarch, my travel, britannia, first choice, thomas cook.

This would be a great help if you have a timetable because i gather a lot of you are employees with access to summer 2004 charter schedules.

Cheers in advance

Lite
13th Apr 2004, 10:09
rock737, one of the difficulties in getting a timetable for a charter airline is that there schedules are not consistent for the whole season.

You should easily be able to find the scheduled timetables for the charter airlines like Monarch Scheduled - but I'm not sure about the other carriers.

WHBM
13th Apr 2004, 11:15
rock737:

You need this:

http://www.airtimepublishing.co.uk/index.html

Which has the complete scheduled and charter details (or as complete as you will find) for all UK airports. The Summer 2004 ones will be published soon - you will need both their main books for the complete UK position. They have been in business for years and developed their accuracy well.

Bear in mind that increasingly UK airlines are doing charter series quite outside the UK though; there are several companies operating out of Dublin, as Ireland does not have an indigenous IT operator, and others, such as MyTravel with an aircraft based in Helsinki.

Musket90
13th Apr 2004, 11:34
Most of Stansted's can be found on BAA web site.

rock737
13th Apr 2004, 16:46
Cheers guys for your replies i shall bare these in mind, if anyone does know or has a full charter airline schedule please dont hesitate to contact me.