PDA

View Full Version : kiwi sex habits

dingducky
28th Nov 2001, 00:52
from one news
web page (http://onenews.nzoom.com/news_detail/0,1227,68755-1-7,00.html)

Study reveals NZ sex habits

A new survey on sex habits has found New Zealanders are among the most sexually active in the world.

But in a disturbing twist, health workers say the research also shows too many kiwis are not practising safe sex.

Of the Europeans, the Greeks we are the busiest, averaging 117 times a year.

Americans lead the way world wide at 124 times, while the least sexually active are the Japanese at 36 times year.

New Zealanders have sex on 115 occasions, but our neighbours across the ditch in Australia do it just 84 times.

"It has been suggested that due to our past poor sporting performance that people are moving away from the tv and in to the bedroom," says Victoria Potter from Durex New Zealand.

New Zealanders also seem to like the great outdoors - as most kiwis would like to have sex on the beach.

500 new zealanders were questioned for the survey.

Internationally 18,000 people - aged between 16 and 55 - were polled in 28 countries.

So does that mean sex stops at 55? Not at all, says Erotica Expo organiser Fiona Gibb.

"The oldest person who went through our erotica show last year was an 87-year-old female and I can tell you she was not there looking at water purifiers," says Gibb.

There is a disturbing note though - only 22% of New Zealanders using a condom for casual sex.

"We already have high rates of chlamydia and gonorrhoea in New Zealand which shows unsafe sexual activity, this just confirms it," says Gill Greer from Family Planning.

Especially when on average kiwis claim to have had at least 9 sexual partners.

sits back and awaits the sheep shagging jokes :rolleyes: :D :p

tony draper
28th Nov 2001, 01:30
No worries mate, chlamydia and gonorrhoea ?
azithromycin and, pennicilin, sorry can't help with the Ticks. ;)

RW-1
28th Nov 2001, 01:38
Especially when on average kiwis claim to have had at least 9 sexual partners.

Damn, those little green fruit's get around!!! :D

Bally Heck
28th Nov 2001, 02:46
I don't think diseases like scrapie and blue tongue can be transmitted to a human through sexual contact. ;)

TowerDog
28th Nov 2001, 03:45
As seen on PPRuNe a while ago:

Kiwis have found a new use for sheep:

Wool. :eek:

sanjosebaz
28th Nov 2001, 04:26
Japanese=36 times a year? There is an obvious answer to that, but it would cause too much offense :eek:

henry crun
28th Nov 2001, 04:36
Bally Heck, scrapie does'nt occur in NZ but is, I believe, widespread in the UK, so we will have to rely on your experience with that one. :)

Blue Tongues also not in NZ and I would imagine that even the most desperate Aussie would think twice before taking the risk of catching anything from one of those, yuk.

Capt Vegemite
28th Nov 2001, 11:08
DingDucky

Greeks the busiest eh?

I have read somewhere that Greek physicians figured out that the knob on the end of a mans dick was to prevent him from belting himself in the forehead during sex.

[ 28 November 2001: Message edited by: Capt Vegemite ]

edited coz of the stoopid browser.

[ 28 November 2001: Message edited by: Capt Vegemite ]

High Altitude
28th Nov 2001, 11:42
Baaaaa Baaaaa

Transition Layer
28th Nov 2001, 13:02
It seems those Greeks definitely are a toey lot!!!

Most frequent shaggers and also the proud owners of the first ever pair of "brown wings".

:D :D

TL

CoodaShooda
29th Nov 2001, 08:49
Haven't trusted those studies since the so-called national study that reported 50% of Territorian males were gay.

Further (outraged :D ) inquiry revealed the study group comprised the 4 individuals in the only Darwin gay bar on a Saturday night.

Before you ask, the two straights were the staff :eek: :eek: ;)

Feeton Terrafirma
29th Nov 2001, 14:36
New Zealanders have sex on 115 occasions, but how many of those were with their own hand? :eek: That would be because the sheep have learnt to run and hide :p

(so I'm told)

[ 29 November 2001: Message edited by: Feeton Terrafirma ]

429 CJ
29th Nov 2001, 15:07
Ding,
Internationally 18,000 people - aged between 16 and 55 - were polled in 28 countries
I guess they would have had to have been, otherwise the survey persons wouldn't have been able to draw that conclusion. Ouch!
:D ;) :D :eek: