PDA

View Full Version : Hola Airlines - information & experiences?

Lite
9th Apr 2004, 22:36
I've been told that Hola Airlines is currently hiring cabin crew for its fleet of Boeing 737 & 757 for work from their Palma base, which will also involve temporary placement in Germany/UK.

Can anyone give me any indication to what Hola Airlines is like to fly with either as crew or as a passenger?

What is the history of this airline, and does anyone have fleet specs?

It does look like an attractive deal, and they're meant to be a good bunch, all ex-Air Europa Express people, but I don't know much about them.

Any help is appreciated.

Xtra Crew
10th Apr 2004, 10:05
Last year they had a crew base in ATH, or somewhere else in Greece, and Cabin Crew had to share rooms!!!
As far as I know they only take spanish speaking crew for cabin crew positions.

saludos,

speedbird_heavy
10th Apr 2004, 13:11
I can remember the first flight they operated. It was PMI-CWL-PMI. Everyhing was going smoothly intill it came to paying for the fuel. They didnt have the funds on their credit card and had to wait for it to be cleared. 2 Hours later the aircraft pushed back but found that a flight plan had not been filed for the return lesg to PMI. Another hour on the tarmac. Fair play though after this hic-cup there were no other problem with them and they seem to know what they are doing now. Apparently they are basing an aircraft at CWL on behalf of My Travel although this is not confirmed as of yet.

johnwalton
10th Apr 2004, 21:06
They based a 737 at NCL last summer. Some fairly lengthy delays if I remember rightly, but i've no personal experience of them!