PDA

View Full Version : In a previous life, I was...

Buster Hyman
9th Apr 2004, 13:50
www.thebigview.com/pastlife/ (http://)

Well, I was "allegedly" born in Borneo in 1675 and was an engineer! Did they have engineers there...then??:confused:

I was a Seeker of truth and wisdom and Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future! So there!

Say, any of my old "Borneo Buddies" wanna have a bash...to remember the good ol' days?

Spuds McKenzie
9th Apr 2004, 14:02
I was born in 775 in the South-East of what today is the USA (well, at least Dubya wasn't around then...).

I was a sailor or shoemaker.

"Do you remember now?" Funny enough, I don't...

:hmm:

Ozzy
9th Apr 2004, 14:02
My past life:

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North Canada around the year 1350.
Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your task is to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Do you remember now?

Nope:confused:

Ozzy

Buster Hyman
9th Apr 2004, 14:04
Judge Judy or Darth Vader...hmmm...tough choice Ozzy.

airship
9th Apr 2004, 14:10
Take Her Virginity's corrected link is...! (www.thebigview.com/pastlife/)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Oceania around the year 900.
Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning.
Do you remember now?

Gulp! Your lesson is to learn discretion and moderation and then to teach others to do the same. Your life will be happier if you help those who lack reasoning. So please call me grass-hopper...but did they have guns back in 900BC/AD?

Hey, back upto 43 posts already. That doesn't seem fair. Please reset to zero! :uhoh:

PTT
9th Apr 2004, 14:16
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Romania around the year 875.
Your profession was that of a philosopher and thinker.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
It always seemed to you that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson is to trust your intuition as your best guide in your present life.

Anyone not female?

The Invisible Cat
9th Apr 2004, 14:18
airship

what makes you so bold ? please behave, this banter is not good for anyone of us

airship
9th Apr 2004, 14:22
Hello T.I.C.!

(so little to lose...also 43 years old and just beginning to learn how to live...)

Boss Raptor
9th Apr 2004, 14:57
Could have been worse I spose...at least male..but with slanty eyes...revolutionary :)

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern North China around the year 1600.
Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.
Do you remember now?

Learn humility...uh no :E

BillHicksRules
9th Apr 2004, 15:01
Ozzy,

I got the same as you except that I was born in 425.

Cheers

BHR

BALIX
9th Apr 2004, 15:07
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central India around the year 1875.
Your profession was that of a map maker, astrologer, astronomer.
Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, which waited until this life to be liberated. Sometimes your environment considered you strange.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling! ;) :p :O :} :E :p :O
Do you remember now?

Erm, no not really. I doubt Indian girlies were allowed to be map makers, astrologers or astronomers back in the 1800s. Perhaps I was the one who broke the mold.

Apparently Mrs BALIX was a Japanese bloke from 1075 who was either a Monk, a bee keeper or (get this) a lone gunman. Now that explains a lot :E :E :E

JudyTTexas
9th Apr 2004, 15:10
Ozzy, we must have inhabited the same body... 1350

Makes me wonder who's sharing mine now... ;)

airship
9th Apr 2004, 15:30
MR. BALIX,

But for a few hundred years, I might have been married to Mrs. BALIX! :O

IB4138
9th Apr 2004, 15:52
OK...which one of you broke it?

The link was coming up "This page cannot be displayed"

I felt cheated!:(

Going direct, before the page broke again!...I found I was...

Male, born in Alaska 825

Handicraftsman or mechanic

Seeker of truth and wisdom. I could have seen my future lives.

Would I be here now if I could have?!!!!!!

BombayDuck
9th Apr 2004, 18:27
don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Thailand around the year 900.
Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Inquisitive, inventive, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
There is an invisible connection between the material and the spiritual world. Your lesson is to search, find and use this magical bridge.
Do you remember now?

:rolleyes:

An acting bee keeper? An inventive lone gunman? or an Inquisitive monk?!

forget the 900s - what I'd give for a gun now :rolleyes:

Shuttle8V
10th Apr 2004, 02:28
Born Bulgaria 1775, male and was a shoemaker.
Mrs 8V was born Australia 775, male and was a map maker.

Was quite happy to pass all this on expect the bit about her being male. (especially with me passing remarks about her beginnings of a moustache) :uhoh:

BlueWolf
10th Apr 2004, 06:59
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern USA South-West around the year 1175.
Your profession was that of a leader, major or captain.
Your main task is to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Do you remember now?

Curiously enough I don't recall that incarnation. Apparently leaders, majors and captains were timid, constrained, quiet people back in 1175, or at least in the SW USA they were.

The bit about my environment considering me strange feels right, but only for this time round.....:confused:

Buster Hyman
10th Apr 2004, 07:16
I imagine that Mrs 8V was an aboriginal cave painter then?:uhoh:

henry crun
10th Apr 2004, 08:11
I don't need a web site to tell me who I was in a previous life, I know I was Icarus.

I still wake up in a cold sweat reliving that last plunge into the Aegean with the blobs of hot wax falling around me.

Noah Zark.
10th Apr 2004, 09:35
......Born in what is now modern Bonny Jockland, circa 950......
was a Banker, Usurer, Moneylender, or Judge.
(thinks,.....moneylender, Scotland? Nah.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Had a natural talent for pychology and didn't miss a chance (???????)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cold blooded and calm in any situation Whaaaaaaat?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was lonely, timid, and self-confident (not much difference in the last two, only about 180 Deg.!)

Brenoch
10th Apr 2004, 10:08
It appears I'm the exact same person as BombayDuck only I'm in Australia. Problem is, I really don't think they had guns in 900 a.d.
Could someone remind me when gunpowder was invented... :ok:

Gainesy
10th Apr 2004, 12:07
Same as BALIX except Romania instead of India.

Load of old bollocks anyway, as at that time I was a footpad in London. Do you remember?:suspect:

BlueWolf
11th Apr 2004, 10:00
I've just remembered, I was a Captain in the Navajo Peace Corps! Of course...it's all coming back so clearly now.

Next, someone is going to point out that the Navajo didn't live in the SW - or did they? I can't remember...:uhoh:

Ralph the Bong
11th Apr 2004, 10:37
In your past life you were a medic, a hit-man or a hypnotist
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- You had the capacity to make people trust you even though they knew that you thought that they were the sort of simps who belived past-life incantation stuff that they read on a computer you are getting sleepy
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Your mission in life is to fight inequity and re-distribute wealth, fight poverty and retire to a tax-free haven drenched in sunwhen you hear the sound of the computer turning off you will reach into your wallet and mail the entire contents to Mr. Ralph Bong GPO HCMC Vietnam. You will remember nothing when you awake.

gatfield
11th Apr 2004, 11:46
I can't be bothered doing this thing -

but I was told by a pyshic that I was a nun in a past life :p

Hostie from Hell
11th Apr 2004, 20:17
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Turkey around the year 1550.
Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor.
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.
Your lesson is the development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find a good teacher and spend a good part of your time and energy on learning from his wisdom.
Do you remember now?

Wow...creepy!

I was born in Turkey and I always wanted to be a spy!:eek:

Dead_Heading
11th Apr 2004, 21:44
Righty ho, we march on whitehall tomorrow chaps and chapesses :

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Saudi Arabia around the year 1775.
Your profession was that of a builder of roads, bridges and docks.
Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader.
Your lesson is to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in higher reasons.

CoodaShooda
12th Apr 2004, 05:26
Bugga
It seems I'm a northern japanese reincarnation of airship
circa 1075

cloudcover
12th Apr 2004, 06:14
"Please note: This esoteric program was originally developed by Natalie V. Zubar. The author claims no responsibility for the correctness of the calculation and gives no warranties thereto."

Really!??:hmm: