PDA

View Full Version : Will clones beat unefficiency?

PakoSpain
26th Nov 2001, 03:36
As heard on the news tonight:
"Finally the americans have decide to clone humans".
What a good idea !!!!!!!
Take the one in each job with the best C.V., clone`m and within 25 years there will be no incompetents in any job.
God gracious, there will be a lot of PakoSpains in the future.

HugMonster
26th Nov 2001, 03:58
The thing that worries me is that it'll be all the rich bastards buying clones of themselves - and do we really need more people like that? After all, you can tell what God thinks of money from looking at the sort of people he gives it to... ;)

(Nothing to do with the fact that I was watching that programme about Gerald Ronson and Ernest Saunders this evening... :D)

tony draper
26th Nov 2001, 04:25
Still ,it would be good to have a spare you in the freezer, heart, arteries and such, perhaps even a scalp transplant.
Don't have a problem with cloning, one thing you can bet your left testicle on, if science can do it, it will be done, don't matter a hoot what the church, politicians lovies, philosophers and the like say.
In fact I wouldn't be a bit suprised if it already hasn't been done, and somewhere on this earth a little clone of someone is lying in a cot somewhere.
How it will be used is a different matter, I agree, can't see someone like Maxwell allowing himself to die if there was another option. :(