PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMERALD

Velvet
1st Jul 2001, 02:33
Happy Birthday Em for the 1 July

Hope you have a really good day

CaptainSquelch
1st Jul 2001, 02:46
Same from me Emmie. Happy birthday and many happy returns.

When's the party?

Sq

mriya225
1st Jul 2001, 03:26
Happy Birthday Emerald!
Wouldn't it be nice if someone were thoughtful enough to give you one of the gems you're named after -- that'd make getting older a whole lot easier to stomache!

------------------
I am but mad north-north-west: when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw. -- William Shakespeare (Hamlet)

BlueDiamond
1st Jul 2001, 06:01
From the blue one to the green one ...
Happy Birthday fellow gemstone, hope it sparkles.

:)

GoGirl
1st Jul 2001, 06:12
Happy Birthday Em.....I shall be sure to celebrate Oz Style for you ;)

Many happy Returns

GG :)

Feeton Terrafirma
1st Jul 2001, 08:46
Hey Em, have a great day!

Feeton :)

------------------
I'm not a PPRuNe addict. (just need one more post)

Wholigan
1st Jul 2001, 10:54
Hey Ems, finally made 21 eh? Congrats gal. That's good news, at last you're old enough for me :)

OzExpat
1st Jul 2001, 11:13
Can it be true? Happy birthday Emmie! Sure hope you found an appropriate way to celebrate this great occasion! :)

Thinks ... can't wait to find out just exactly how GG plans to celebrate this momentously joyous event in MY style... :) :) :)

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

Rollingthunder
1st Jul 2001, 18:04
Many happy returns. Happy happy, Joy joy. Counting down mine at the moment.

Send Clowns
1st Jul 2001, 22:59
Hey, Em babe! Happy birthday ;) ;)

------------------
'Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air'

Celtic Emerald
1st Jul 2001, 23:26
Thank You http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/redface.gif

I'm actually just back from the Blessington Lakes where I went sailing in a Galway Hooker (no I did not say I had become a Galway hooker) :)

I spent the rest of the day in ankle deep mud around the lakes & had to make a desperate attempt to wash it off in the ladies loo in Blessington before venturing into a posh restaurant. I had a lovely day thank you & thanks for the nice surprise :)

Oh Wholi more like 21 x 2. I'm actually the same age as Lady Di to the day were she still alive. She was almost as good looking, rich & famous as me ;)

Squealchy

Do you really want to come to a Mad Hatters Tea Party http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Emerald

[This message has been edited by Celtic Emerald (edited 02 July 2001).]

flapsforty
2nd Jul 2001, 01:51
4 minutes to midnight here, so I reckon I made it home just in time to wish you many happy returns!

Gratulerer med dagen! :)

Hottie
2nd Jul 2001, 09:28
Emerald :

Many happy birthday wishes to you !!! Hope your day was a BLAST.
On behalf of all ppruners let us all raise a toast to your good health....and better-than Lady Di looks ;)

Wishing you the very best with all your future endeavours ! :)

------------------
-----------------
'There is some satisfaction, that is mighty sweet to take, when you reach a destination you thought you'd never make...'

flyboy_33
3rd Jul 2001, 07:46
I know this is a few days late Celtic Emerald but hope your day was special and relaxed. Keep the airway's popular and best wishes through the next year.
Flyboy33

Tartan Gannet
3rd Jul 2001, 11:43
A retrospective Happy Birthday and thanks for your kind words on the other thread.

Slasher
3rd Jul 2001, 13:38
Happy birthday CE. I raised a toast to you too yesterday but the melting butter ran down and burnt my arm!

Celtic Emerald
5th Jul 2001, 01:17
Thank You 'The Hotas with the Mostas' :)

Oh & Slasher if you had been using butter made of full cream Irish dairy milk instead of some soya bean crap it mightened of burnt the bejasus out of you http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Emerald

JudyTTexas
6th Jul 2001, 19:07
Happy Birthday CE...
Each day is a celebration :)