PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Royal Air Force

Carl Kendrick
6th Apr 2004, 19:25
Hi All,

My name is (like it says on the left) Carl Kendrick, i am PR Officer of vRAF (www.vraf.co.uk)

The vRAF utilises Microsoft's Flight Simulator program to recreate the RAF in an online content on the VATSIM network. Our aim is to make the fine line between real-world operations and online operations even finer, to make our flights as realistic as possible and to structure our Organisation is such a way that it mimics the RAF as closly as possible.

By implementing our own Training and Reward scheme we can offer our members a fun, exciting and also educational time here. Our units include numerous aircraft, from Nimrods to Sea Kings, and from C-130's to the versatile Harrier GR7. The roles of our Squdrons are wide and varied, AWACS, Close Support, Air Defence, everything is included within the vRAF.

We also operate closely with other online organisations such as the Dutch Mil Fly-group and the Virtual United States Navy, this enables us to form close bonds between pilots and to get our crews flying missions they would not necessarily see over UK airspace.

We accept applications from most parties and as we have our own Training scheme we also take beginnners

This Might Seem a little sad to a few people, but to those persons like myself who will never be any type of pilot, this is a step out of reality to take the controls of some of the fastest (and slowest) aircraft in the world.

if you are interested take a look at

www.vraf.co.uk

or email me at
[email protected]