PDA

View Full Version : Time for Introspection..What do you think of you?

surely not
6th Apr 2004, 15:04
Darn, I should go first but I don't want to !

Someone else step up on this one please

Nah I should go first so:-

I'm Fair minded, rude minded, hate extremes of politics, caring and compassionate whilst still being a realist when required to be, firm, enjoy a joke, mostly happy, tolerant, hate paperwork with a vengeance.

that'll do for starters

redsnail
6th Apr 2004, 15:17
pretty good. :ok:

mattpilot
6th Apr 2004, 15:51
i think someone needs a group hug!

;)

DishMan
6th Apr 2004, 16:20
Surely not ...you're me?

:confused:

OK Matty ......all together now. Huuuuuug :O

surely not
6th Apr 2004, 20:47
Just a little experiment.

On JB we are all very good at passing opinions on everyone else and everything else, and I wondered who would try the hardest judgement......of themselves.

Only me so far, and I'm not sure how accurate that is!!

airship
6th Apr 2004, 20:53
Not very much.
But more than some would like to think.

timmcat
6th Apr 2004, 21:46
OK Shirl, I 'll go with this..

I'm described by others as 'a nice bloke, bit of a family man" to which I would agree I suppose. Too nice at times and reluctant to stand up for myself when maybe I should. Doubt my own convictions when challenged, always seem to see both sides of an argument. Pretty honest (that's slowed down my career for sure). Care a lot about others, and what they think. Good sense of humour, reluctance to act my age (tis why I spend so much time in here).

That do for starters?

Jerricho
7th Apr 2004, 01:10
I know for a fact my honesty can put people offside, but I don't see the point if somebody asks me what I think and expects me to automatically agree with them. Overall I would like to think I am a very happy person, but I do have issues when it comes to blatent ignorance, and once again have been known to point it out to people.

Oh, and I'm the only man I know who could walk into a wall while sexually aroused..................and break my nose (too honest perhaps!?!?)

surely not
8th Apr 2004, 01:10
How uncharacteristically shy evryone is :D :)

Keef
8th Apr 2004, 02:23
Getting too close to their souls, I reckon.

Professional ethics precludes me from answering (if you believe that, you'll believe anything).

The Nr Fairy
8th Apr 2004, 07:42
I bet Keef's boss has told him not to say anything !

Me - nice bloke, can get arrogant if annoyed enough, can be stubborn, sometimes hoodwinked cos I try to be nice to people, can give and take a joke.

Other than that, ask my wife and she'll tell you the truth !

ShyTorque
8th Apr 2004, 10:00
If you think I'm going to tell you lot, you can think again!

Oh, all right then. I'm a short, fat, lazy, ugly, useless inconsiderate slob. My opinions are worthless. Just ask anyone who knows me. And that's the positive side of me talking :(

But please don't hold it against me, I can't help it. :O

Actually, having read this again, I'm now better than I used to be! :ok:

a is dum
8th Apr 2004, 10:05
A right cantancarus [email protected], who can not spell. :}

Taildragger55
8th Apr 2004, 10:38
MM, when I was in Australia I met this great one, marvellous wool, really willing...

Oh, you ?

never mind

G-ALAN
8th Apr 2004, 12:24
I've been described as obnoxious by more than one person in the last month :hmm:

bubba zanetti
8th Apr 2004, 21:37
I am a womanizing bounder. A barrack room lawyer and the kind of sod who would let you buy him a beer and never return the favour. My extreme good looks let me get away with murder and as the women flock to me I treat them like crap. I have an excellent memory for odd tidbits like poetry but this also allows me to hold the most amazing grudge you are ever likely to encounter.

All in all I .... am horrible... honest. I make me sick. ( punches self in nose )

Run away ... run far away.

There you are surely .... is that what you had in mind mate ?!

:{ :yuk:

surely not
8th Apr 2004, 21:55
I didn't have a particular outcome in mind Bubba, it's your opinion of you not mine :ok:

Have you thought of mellowing?

IB4138
9th Apr 2004, 09:50
People keep likening me to......

BERNARD MANNING:{

This has been going on for years. At one stage I was christened "Stunted Bernard" by some bearded cleric.
I was getting a complex.

So I adopted his outlook on life and use :mad: :mad: :mad: words more frequently now.

Looking at my photo on my ID card I can now see the likeness!

Perhaps I should use the Stunted Bernard name on Jetblast in future.