PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the Jokes ??????

Lan Ding Gere
22nd Nov 2001, 20:35
I remember when Jet Blast used to be full of jokes.

What's happend,is everyone not in a happy mood.

Let's have the best of yah all

LDG

ops_bored
22nd Nov 2001, 21:16
What is the similarity between a woman
and a condom?

They spend more time in your wallet than on your c**k.

Alcohol, letting ugly people have sex since 1669!!

sanjosebaz
22nd Nov 2001, 21:17
OK - did you hear about the guy who won 10 million on the lottery? He rushed home to his wife with the news and told her to start packing...

"Great - should I pack for the beach or the mountains?"

"I don't care - just f**k off"

[ 22 November 2001: Message edited by: sanjosebaz ]

Grainger
22nd Nov 2001, 22:12
What's the difference between a tornado and getting married ?

Nothing - it starts with a blow job and you end up losing your house !

TAF Oscar
23rd Nov 2001, 00:26
A man arrives in his office one morning to find his colleague roaring with laughter.
"What's the big joke?" the man asks.
Well" his colleague replies, "I had a hilarious Freudian slip this morning."
What's a Freudian slip?" asks the man.
Well, this morning I was queuing at the train station to buy a ticket from Tooting, and I noticed that the girl behind the counter had enormous breasts.
When I got to the front of the queue, I asked for a return to Titting. The girl went bright red, I went bright red and the entire queue wet themselves laughing.
See, a Freudian slip is when you mean to say something, but what comes out is what is really on your mind."
Oh right" said the colleague chuckling away.
The next morning, the situation was reversed and the man arrived in the office first. He was chortling away to himself when his colleague arrived.
What's so funny?" asked the colleague. Well," replied the man, "I've had one of your Freudian slips."
"What happened?"
"I was sitting in the kitchen this morning, having breakfast. I looked over to my wife and instead of saying "Pass the milk, dear"
I said F*ck off you fat bitch, you've ruined my life"

B.Loser
23rd Nov 2001, 00:48
I dreamt two old friends and I passed away together in an accident and went to heaven.

When we arrived, St. Peter said, "We have only one rule here in Heaven...don't step on the ducks."

So we entered heaven and, sure enough, there were ducks all over the place. It was almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although we tried our best to avoid them, one of my friends accidentally stepped on one. Along came St. Peter with the ugliest woman I had ever seen. St. Peter chained them together and said, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly woman!"

The next day, my second friend accidentally stepped on a duck, and, sure enough, along came St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing, and with him is another extremely ugly woman. He chained them together with the same admonishment as for the first friend.

Well, I observed all this and not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly woman, was very, VERY careful where I stepped. I managed to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter came up with one of the most gorgeous women I had ever laid eyes on; a very tall, tan curvaceous, sexy brunette. St. Peter chained us together without saying a word.

I asked, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all eternity?"

The woman replied, "I don't know what you did, but I stepped on a duck."