PDA

View Full Version : KLM Cityhopper Fk100's

FinalsToLand
4th Apr 2004, 21:28
Any other dispatchers on here who regularely produce loadsheet for KLM cityhopper FK100's noticed they r having problems getting the 101 seaters in trim recently??

Something has changed big time in the system and its now making them nose heavy, before you could by 60+ bags in cpt 1 and have no probs, now your lucky to get 40 in before you go outta trim and have to move em back to 3 & 4.

Any comments??

F.T.L

Who'stheDaddy
4th Apr 2004, 22:17
What system are you using, (codeco?) but i suppose the AHM50 data should be the same in all systems?

I used to do the F100 (a long time ago) on VLC in Holland and it was was always a ****** - normally weight limited - KLM UK "option 1". As far as the trim goes the aft holds are way to small and wing to far back.(especially with a full pax load and a full FWD hold),

Get some-one to spk to KLM city hopper or try the CODECO help desk in NL and see if the locals know anything about changes to AHM50 data.

WTD

FinalsToLand
4th Apr 2004, 22:25
Yeah its codeco, we never used to have a problem until a few weeks ago when they changed something over from the 'uk' way to the 'cityhopper' way and now all the foward index limits seem to have changed quite a substantial amount. All seems very strange, its only the 101 seaters there's a problem with, 103 seaters and FK70's are no problem. At one time we used to have to load most bags in the front to keep em in trim, now we are having to put them in the back, I've heard other stations are having the same trouble, just wondering if anyone had any ideas wot they have done and why.

F.T.L

BEST L/CONTROLLER
5th Apr 2004, 15:25
I've never ever had a KLC F-100 out of trim yet either the 101 or 103 conf, the only problem I've had is over weight.

With regard to where you put the bags, I've always filled the front first, I know some of my collegues fill the back but if you put most of your bags forward I seem to get an Ideal trim of between MAC 18.0 and 21.0 which is what they req, I know in the DH mask in Codeco it says aim at Mac 20.0 but the crews say anything between 18.0 and 21.0 is the Ideal trim

We use Codeco!

CHEERS!!!!:ok:

FinalsToLand
5th Apr 2004, 21:36
f you put most of your bags forward I seem to get an Ideal trim of between MAC 18.0 and 21.0

thats what we used to do and i never used to be able to get an fk100 out of trim no matter how i tried!! but now they have ******ed about with the system things have changed!!

F.T.L

BEST L/CONTROLLER
6th Apr 2004, 11:19
I've been doing loadsheets for these over the last few weeks and I havn't noticed a change, maybe I will one day and I'll say to myself, "they were on about this on PPRUNE" but honestly, Idon't know what the difference is in our systems but I still don't know where the change are!!!!

CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ok: