PDA

View Full Version : JB is the best, proven again

a is dum
2nd Apr 2004, 20:52
Right or not?
Today, with the 48 hrs www silence in honour of Dr Syn, I realised, roaming around the other Forums, that JB gives you an continious banter, responses are within 10 mins av. while other forums you waiot for 4/20 hours before anything very predictable happpens.
OK, subjects are a bit more serious but I prefer JB. :ok:
ANd the mods have it under control within the bounderies of realiliasiliasiaiation????:{

So, mods, yer deing fine :ok:
Us, us enjoyes oursel :ok:

Thanks Dr Syn* for making us realise that!

Goodnigt. ;)

*BTW, I do not, personally or even (in JB) unconsiously, know Dr Syn, but judging by the reactions.................
"Hat off"

timmcat
2nd Apr 2004, 21:39
.. me thinks a is dum has had a drinkie or two tonight.........

a is dum
2nd Apr 2004, 21:42
Unfortunately, dead sober mate, waiting for the smallest AID to come back. :rolleyes:

Rollingthunder
2nd Apr 2004, 22:44
It only seemed like 48 hours.

Capn Notarious
2nd Apr 2004, 22:52
What was only 48 hours, do tell.

answer=42
2nd Apr 2004, 23:16
a is dum

Do you know how much time most 'serious' posts take to write and edit?

Longer than this one, that's sure.

Buster Hyman
3rd Apr 2004, 13:14
Yeah, but you get better reactions to wind ups on Dunnunda!;) :p

Coconuts
3rd Apr 2004, 17:44
Oh Christ :uhoh:

'Rattsarsse' has gone even one step further & chosen a flippin picture of a rat to accompany his PPRuNe handle. I've got a bleedin phobia about the things mate. :\

Coco

Anthony Carn
3rd Apr 2004, 17:49
Could be worse......it could be a picture of a rat's @r$e. :}

Wonder what The Invisible Man/Cat's would look like ? :rolleyes:

Ozzy
3rd Apr 2004, 20:39
I felt cleansed fur being locked out of JB for 24 hours (twas'nt 48 my man). But to Dr Syn, my condolences to his wife and family, seemed like a top bloke. They go first as it is said. RIP mate.

Ozzy

ratsarrse
4th Apr 2004, 11:35
Did I hear someone taking my name in vain?:E

I would have had a picture of a rat's arse if I only I could have found one. I even spent ages at my local MacDonalds with a camera, but not one of the rats there were prepared to show me their arse...

Oh, btw, sorry Coconuts. I have a phobia about large hairy nuts myself...;)

IB4138
4th Apr 2004, 18:45
You should have gone to KFC with your camera!

Anthony Carn
4th Apr 2004, 20:56
If you look v-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ry carefully, you can just see the item in question.

http://viking.lkstevens.wednet.edu/biology/dissection/2001/52001/group6/RATS.HTM

Copy to Picture Publisher/whatever, cut, blow up and post !............says he confidently, when he has'nt got a clue if that'll work. :confused:

And so my Sunday evenings have come to this......Googling for pictures of rat's @r$e$ ! :(

a is dum
4th Apr 2004, 21:17
Hé AC,
it DID add this certain smell of AC to the thread.
Thanks. :yuk: