PDA

View Full Version : Working for Virgin?

Cyberbabe
2nd Apr 2004, 14:13
Hi there

I am new to this Forum, recommended to me by Virgin Flyer who suggested that you could help?

I am 24 and next year i will be finishing a business degree. I have nearly 8 years of Full time work experience to add to that.

My dream is to work for Virgin (Prefferably Atlantic) and i would like to work in the Business side

How do i get noticed??

Anyone with knowledge of Virgin please reply or email me as i would be most interested to hear from you.

I have looked on the VA website and they only advertise senior jobs or Cabin Crew, of which neither is appropriate for me.

Any advice anyone can give would be very welcoming!!

Yorkshire-Pud
2nd Apr 2004, 16:30
Hi

It's true that some VS jobs are advertised in Flight International but there are a great deal that are advertised locally - ie in papers local to Crawley. Virgin also use an agency in Crawley (I think it's called Select) for temporary positions (could lead to something more permanent)

Living around this area also helps

Pud

Straightandlevel80kt
2nd Apr 2004, 18:51
Have a look at the www.virginatlantic.com website. They advertise jobs on there, under About Us, Recruitment (or similar).

Good luck!

scroggs
3rd Apr 2004, 19:40
I think your best bet is to ring Human Resources at Virgin Atlantic Airways, The Office, Manor Royal, Crawley RH10 2NU. Ask them what's going - after all, we've just announced 1400 new jobs. Maybe one of them's yours?

Scroggs

PS. Finding the 'phone number is your first initiative test!

Cyberbabe
5th Apr 2004, 11:16
Thanks for all your help! Will contact 'The Office' for sure!

:)