View Full Version : Life with Qatar

long haul driver
1st Apr 2004, 05:40
Is there anybody out there who can let me know what the pay and conditions are like with Qatar Airways. Also whats it like out there for familys I have 3 children 1 approaching teenage years and 2 small kids,so any info about schools would be handy.
Thanks in advance

Long Haul Driver

pbrander
1st Apr 2004, 14:01
Good post - I would also appreciate some info as I have an April interview in Doha and must admit that it's difficult to find info on living conditions and the like in Qatar.

Any info is certainly appreciated!

Cheers.

Aileron Roll
1st Apr 2004, 14:47
Yip I don't think there has ever been anything posted on this forum about Qatar before !

PPRuNe Towers
2nd Apr 2004, 08:18
Guys,

We've got serious poster fatigue on the subject. I don't think you'll get much help till you show you've done the homework.

There is hours, and I do mean hours of reading here if you use the search engine. Get that under your belt and then you might get some assistance with specific queries and latest info.

Regards
rob

Qatari515
2nd Apr 2004, 18:31
Thank you ROB !!!

Hey Guys, it is not that we do not want to help you out or anything but please use the search engine...

Myself alone I have written about 10 times about all these things you are asking about....

Just look a bit further .....You should be able to find 100 pages on the subject!

:ugh:

pbrander
3rd Apr 2004, 13:30
Ok, so it was my first post...and still a newbie around here.

Just found the wonderful search feature and thousands of hours of reading on Qatar.

Cheers:ok: