PDA

View Full Version : Goldair Sukhoi

Weirdo Pepper
30th Mar 2004, 14:14
OK so where did it go. That was an interesting post. It has disappeared have the dark forces been at work again!!!!

So we all know wc has been getting upset about the fuel thing but what I would like to know is how come he got away with flying it around on the russian reg all last year and how come no one reported him for the low level ars.....ing about at Popham.

Maybe the light forces have been on the case as the russian is now siid

WC should watch out, that nice little pub in Biggin, the walls have ears in there.

:O

gerraway with U
31st Mar 2004, 13:42
Your doing it again WP for goodness sake 'Get a grip of yourself' and let it rest. Get a life, why don't you.........and no I don't work for Goldair or even know the party's involved in this bitching contest. I am just one ppruner who wants to see more constructive, articulate discussion on this forum and less 'in house' politics and back biting about Goldair. Why don't you get your own 'Goldair' forum then you can bitch amongst yourselves all you like and we don't all have to read your billious comments about each other.
Thankyou
Ahh................. I feel better for that

Weirdo Pepper
1st Apr 2004, 08:20
I was just asking where the disappearing posts were going. It cannot be a constructive forum when posts keep going missing. A bit one sided I would say. I think it is interesting that some people can get away with operating illegally and others cant. Maybe someone can shed some light on it.:ok:

t rainee
2nd Apr 2004, 14:55
Weirdo

I have some information regarding Will Curtis and his Russian registered Suhkoi. I have pm'd you, I wont post here because it may affect the outcome of the investigation. Oh and he did get reported at Popham.

:D

Weirdo Pepper
4th Apr 2004, 10:44
T rainee