PDA

View Full Version : Continental - congratulations

Pax-man
29th Mar 2004, 01:53
Just flown from the UK to Austin, Texas with Continental, and feel that I've really got to congratulate them on their excellent service.

All five flights on time, good seat pitch on the trans-atlantics in 'bucket & spade', good food (!) and, above all, great service. All flights were a pleasure.

Seeing as I spend so much time complaining about the poor service offered by UK carriers (especially those who masquerade under a 'scheduled' banner to the Med etc), it makes a refreshing change to have enjoyed flying so much - let's face it, it should be a pleasure all the time as it's one of the wonders of the world!

So, a big thanks to all at Continental, and keep up the good work. It's the first time I've been so pleased with the service offered for a good while (well, since I flew with Cathay four years ago, which was also excellent).

Economy doesn't have to mean cramped, miserable and stressful after all!:=

Avman
29th Mar 2004, 21:00
Flew with them Business First and whilst it wasn't bad at all I must say that it was no better than Business with Northwest on the way back a week later. Perhaps their Economy is a better product than the competition but Business is about average.