PDA

View Full Version : training in jerez is it worth the money

prizefigher
28th Mar 2004, 15:31
hey
im thinking of doing my atpl in bae in jerez or european flight traing which i think its called now im jus wondering has the school a good reputation and if any one has trained there to tell me how it was or info on any other schools you mite recommend.

thanks

moggie
1st Apr 2004, 18:26
Prizefighter - they are now called Flight Training Europe (just dropped the BAE Systems bit).

Try www.flighttrainingeurope.com or ring 0034 956 317800

Good quality training (I used to work there) - up to you to decide if they are worth it (you will find cheaper in the UK).

The Flight Centre at Halfpenny Green (Wolverhampton) will under cut the price from Jerez significantly. Try their website http://www.hgfc.co.uk/ or call 01384 221456

silverknapper
1st Apr 2004, 19:32
Not sure how many people advertising here IMHO. Do a search as I think you are looking at the age old modular vs integrated argument. You will get it done a lot cheaper if you go modular but you may prefer the structure of integrated.

iainpoll
2nd Apr 2004, 05:29
Just finished my CPL with European Flight Training. I thought they were very good, first class instruction certainly.

The EFT APP program looks like a good deal to me, have a look at the website, you certainly come out with a lot of ratings for your cash!

Cant comment on Jerez, but I met up with an ex-student who was renewing his IR at EFT who said he was happy with them.

Good luck.

prizefigher
3rd Apr 2004, 16:29
hey thanks for your replys iv looked into your advice and hope it works out for me. god the money is so much i hope there will be jobs when i get my ratings. it would be terrible to have to get a normal job after obtaining this licence.

thanks again