PDA

View Full Version : Questions off your resume

snowbirdbrad
25th Mar 2004, 15:44
Hey folks:got a question regarding questions asked in the interview from the resume

I heard that the interviewers will read the resume prior to the interview and ask alot of questions on the jobs listed...I know they ask alot on the aircraft currently flown but do they ask questions on other related aviation jobs...

A few years back I was a technical writer for a aircraft manuafactuer reponsible for writing the QRH'S and any new system descritions such as fms, ahrs ect.....it has been a while though so wanted to see if others who have had interviews had alot of questions on previous jobs...

Also: if any one know some good research material with indepth info on the FMS, AHRS, EGPWS ect....it would be greatly appreciated.....

Cheer..and If I can be of any help please let me know..

dhoonk
26th Mar 2004, 15:56
Hello, Snowbird Brad from Toronto....

In a word, yes.

Especially so if you have a long string of companies listed. Are you a job-hopper? What were the circumstances that made you switch from one job to another? Layoffs? Unhappiness? These are all legitimate concerns for ANY employer. But more so, they seem genuinely interested in getting to know you.