PDA

View Full Version : Why So Many Bluddy Stickies on NAS??!!

Hugh Jarse
25th Mar 2004, 04:39
Why do we have so many (NAS) threads stuck on this page, especially when several of them haven't been active for over a week?

Certainly NAS is an important topic and needs attention, but SIX threads???

The inactive ones should be cut adrift and let run their course. They can easily be found with the search function.

Give us a break!!!:8

troppo
25th Mar 2004, 05:09
yeah i second that notion...
you currently have to scroll down half the page to catch anything new...
limit the number of stickys and give them a life span of a couple of weeks as a sticky...after that they can move down the list and those that want to keep them alive can continue to post...

Woomera
25th Mar 2004, 05:58
Hugh Jarse

Was thinking that very thing myself this morning and coming from one of more revered members I must listen.:cool:

There's a movement at the station and the word has got around that Madam De Farge is warming up her knitting needles.;)

V o R

I have unstuck all but the most recent thread on this topic and they will now float according to the continuing interest or not.

We discussed merging the 6 threads into one but felt that each one was too specific and important in itself.

I expect there will be some more interesting stuff coming out of the forthcoming NASIG 2C Workshops with the first in Syd next week.

Until then.

itchybum
25th Mar 2004, 20:54
Good move. Was starting to look like the cabin crew forum with stickies on all the important topics from "lipsticks" to "trolleybags" to "how-old-are-you"? jamming up the page...

DownDraught
25th Mar 2004, 23:20
And now a sticky on stickies! :=

Hugh Jarse
26th Mar 2004, 01:59
It's the stickiest situation since Sticky the stick insect got stuck on a sticky bun. :E

Capn Bloggs
26th Mar 2004, 02:09
Woomera said about Jarse:
one of more revered members I must listen
But he's only a boat drvier!

Hugh Jarse
26th Mar 2004, 02:23
But he's only a boat drvier!

Yes Capt. Bloggs, I concede you have a larger penis than I.:{
Where's Spelling Man(TM) when you need him?:}

You're welcome in my jump seat anytime Capt. Bloggs.:ok:

Capn Bloggs
26th Mar 2004, 02:37
J,
Duuuooohh! Flog her!! I didn't say Druvvveye er, I said driver!
You have a jumpseat in that tub of yours??!!:D

Chocks Away
26th Mar 2004, 08:25
mmm yep, abit rough- the seat but it gets crew out of Canberra:}

karrank
29th Mar 2004, 04:26
Back to the top. We must do this manually until its stickied:E