PDA

View Full Version : Ever been 'caught' in the open?

Firestorm
20th Jun 2001, 21:51
I was on holiday last week with Mrs Firestorm, camping on the Isle of Mull (great place for a holiday by the way).

Anyway, one morning after breakfast Mrs F and I became somewhat amorous on the beach outside the tent.

During the 'amorous' bit a Harrier flew past a short distance away. Well, that I thought was that. Until the vinegar strokes, when he came past again. Perv thought I. He obviously expected more as a few minutes later he came round again. Too late mate, sorry. Just got an eye full of the two of us lying there in the cigarette after phase.

I wasn't so much embarrased as amused, but wondered if anyone else had been caught out in the open, or indeed done the catching.

Oh, and for the record, it was a very good shag!

:) :) :) :)

redsnail
20th Jun 2001, 23:11
Yep, sure have. Been watched and done the "watching".
Boyfriend at the time and I were enjoying ourselves on the beach next to a small GA airfield in Jan '94. We were seriously enjoying ourselves when a Cessna 172 took off more or less over us. It did a circuit and then proceeded to orbit over us while we had some fun. :)
When I was a Coastwatch pilot I saw many shags on the beach etc. Naturally, we had to investigate any suspicious activity.... at 100'! :)
Those were the days.....

------------------
reddo...feral animal!

RW-1
20th Jun 2001, 23:51
You see, this is why us rotorheads have an advantage here ....

If we see you, we cann stop and watch hehe ... (and I have, to the suprise of the hapless individuals that may get dusted :))

On some navy intel flights, the intel guys had the BIG camera, just who know what they may have photographed in addition to the objective eh?

------------------
Marc

[This message has been edited by RW-1 (edited 20 June 2001).]

Deadleg
21st Jun 2001, 03:13
Reddo, did your mates at Coastwatch ever catch you?
Hows your training going mate?

Slasher
21st Jun 2001, 09:40
Yeh Ive been the unseen watcher (and subsequent hidden [email protected]) a few times but more often Ive been the watchee. A guy watching and rubbing his tool makes me a bit uncomfortable but a chick watching and rubbing her clit sends me to paradise! But Im totaly ok if the guy is a mate of mine. If hes a mate of hers and I dont know him, I get a bit niggley.

failedpilot
21st Jun 2001, 13:17
Never did it in the open or seen anyoe do it in the open. Nearly got caught naked in the open.
Never did it anyway

[This message has been edited by failedpilot (edited 21 June 2001).]

golden_hands
21st Jun 2001, 13:54
Holidays are great for having good shags. Did it with a nice Swedish girl at the Harbor of Rhodos city, just behind the tower at the pier with a beautiful view at see and below me :) :)
It's easy to see while on the approach of RWY 25. We both thought that we were alone at 04.00am until this fishermans boat passed at 100 yards honking the horn. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/redface.gif :)

Feeton Terrafirma
21st Jun 2001, 14:51
I was the watcher once, from 2 feet away while a couple went for it big time in the back of a panel van park on the banks of the Murray river. They left the tailgate up, and I just stood and watched. :) OK, I didn't JUST stand there and watch ;)

I have also been sprung a couple of times. Once at the drive-in theatre when the attendant knocked on the car window to kick us out. The movie had been over for an hour! :) And another time on a beach, when another couple came around the rocks, saw us, stopped to watch for a couple of minutes, then started doing it too!

Ah the younger years........

------------------
I'm not a PPRuNe addict. (just need one more post)

[This message has been edited by Feeton Terrafirma (edited 21 June 2001).]

PilotsPal
21st Jun 2001, 18:49
8am on a very warm Sunday morning in June some years ago. Lying in the long grass between two glider trailers watching young swallows practice their flying overhead.

Always did love it al fresco.

I'd rather
21st Jun 2001, 19:23
Slash, if you're serious, I could REALLY have done without that insight into your love life...

Legalapproach
21st Jun 2001, 19:38
Mid-Wales, middle of nowhere, mid-1982 low level in a TWU Hawk. On the third pass, inverted, they waved back while pulling their jeans on - which was friendly.

Send Clowns
22nd Jun 2001, 00:53
A warm early summer day, a pleasant country walk over wooded hills. Despite the fine weather the area is quiet (not school holidays). We have only passed one late-middle-aged woman, dressed in sensible hiking gear with map and compass, exchanging friendly 'Good morning's.

The warm weather, the lack of people (our natural lust for each other) and we soon were looking for somewhere out of the way. There was a small path, barely walked, trough some light wood, and we followed it out of view of the main path, then were all over each other.

Well into the proceedings, by bare backside stuck up in the air (fortunately both with clothing still on, though considerably disarranged) who should appear round a bend 100 yards down the path? Yes, the lone middle-aged hiker. Scrambling to some semblance of decency (or at least excoitalcy) we were sitting side by side by the time lady hiker passed us with a cheery 'hello', and an amused smile and twinkle in the eye that said she was quite aware of the effect spring had been having on this young couple.

------------------
'Me here at last on the ground, you in mid air'

ShyTorque
22nd Jun 2001, 01:46
Not exactly in the open but I/we did once get caught by the mother-in-law-to-be in their caravan awning in Devon! I'm sure she enjoyed the sight of my bare bum first thing in the morning.

Actually she didn't speak to me for six months. Served her right for not knocking.

ShyT

redsnail
22nd Jun 2001, 02:12
Deadleg, nah mate, I checked the roster before I launched :)
I am pissed as a newt getting ready for a met exam. :)

------------------
reddo...feral animal!

Eff Oh
22nd Jun 2001, 02:32
I never have (YET!!) but a mate of mine got sunburn on his arse after an outing on a Scottish hillside!!! :) I hope she appreciated it! :)

redsnail
22nd Jun 2001, 15:31
Passed that wretched met paper with a reasonable hang over. :)
That study technique works for me. Get rat arsed the night before or forget about the exams and go to a Gatbash. Then pass them well.
I doubt I will test that theory for the JAR papers. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

------------------
reddo...feral animal!

Lurk R
22nd Jun 2001, 17:13
Reddo - a mate in country Vic had been having problems passing his train driving exams. Eventually his mate got him blind one night and they went through the whole rule book and it finally sunk in. Only problem was that because he was drunk when he learnt it, he had to get drunk to sit the exam and recall it!!! :)

Mac the Knife
22nd Jun 2001, 23:23
Yes - Malta around '71 - gf and I walked along the cliffs at the SE end of the island (above the Blue Grotto I think). One thing led to another and as the moment supreme approached the ground began to shake. "Hemingway was right", I thought. Then this unbelievable shattering noise that gor louder and louder until four F4s taking off in formation on full reheat blasted just over our heads. Mindblowing blue shock diamonds. Half deaf for the rest of the day.

We hadn't realised that we were just beyond the perimeter of Ta'Qali. Don't think they saw us though...