View Full Version : blunthead

I_stood_in_the_door
23rd Mar 2004, 12:18
Mmmmmmmmm.

Having just spent the last 4 days waiting for a serviceable and available RAF aircraft to whisk me away to foreign parts to slap a few out of line goat herders about it leads me to a question.

Why oh why has the country allowed Mr Bliar to chop our armed forces to ensure massive overstretch and minimum assets (oh and maximum grinning from the **** himself). C'mon who voted for him then?

My point for discussion with you, dear reader is this:

Why have an operational committment to a 'rapid reaction force' when indeed it is more rapid to drive the chaps there? Surely to have the rifles on the ground, we need an adequate strategic fleet to deploy and sustain said force. And that dosen't mean hiring from our russian friends.

Your comments please

:mad:

Gainesy
23rd Mar 2004, 12:21
Nice title edit, if I may say so.
Agree with your sentiments.

jimgriff
23rd Mar 2004, 12:22
......JOURNO ALERT........JOURNO ALERT........

I_stood_in_the_door
23rd Mar 2004, 12:27
jimgriff,

no journo. just a dissattisfied customer.

days to do are getting few!

isitd

Mr C Hinecap
23rd Mar 2004, 14:45
jimgriff

Look at some of the earlier posts of ISITD. Def not a journo. However, this new style of intelligent questioning and lack of insults is a worrying trend. I hope he is not going soft on us Crabs! :E

Echo 5
23rd Mar 2004, 15:21
ISITD,

Nice to see that you're still around.
Is it true what Mr C is suggesting, are you really going soft on us ?
I'm finding it hard to cope with the fully punctuated prose AND capital letters.
The suggestion that you might be a Journo was a bit below the belt I thought, but then jimgriff probably hasn't had the pleasure of reading your previous submissions.
I think you should revert to the old ISITD that we have all become used to.
Now awaiting incoming from the Grim one.

Rgds

E5 :uhoh:

I_stood_in_the_door
23rd Mar 2004, 15:55
Mr H and Dear Old Echo,

Well troops, one cannot win with you chaps! All I was trying to do was rustle up some banter and you two have blown me out of the water. Damn you pesky kids.

Different thread, different isitd.

However, my name is Barbie and I love you.

ISITD

P.S. A bloody journo!! Come, come jimgriff!

To one and all, who's going to buy me a g 'n' t?

:8

Echo 5
23rd Mar 2004, 16:42
ISITD,

Sorry....Didn't mean to put you down. Just jolly japing as the Grim one would say.

Rgds

E5.:O

jimgriff
24th Mar 2004, 10:31
I unreservedly and whole heartedly apologise for the slur.

I hope that no offence was taken?