PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Aviation Info needed

beerlover
22nd Mar 2004, 23:59
Hi there I am after some info about pearl Aviation, things like pay rates and conditions as well as what they are like to work for. How many hours a year do the pilots do, and if gaining employment would one be one the B200 or the M23?

Cheers Beerlover.:ok:

Boomerang
23rd Mar 2004, 11:36
If you were called for an interview you should have been told at the time what the position was. In any case it will most likely be Metro F/O Darwin or Alice base. If you are lucky, a King Air slot in Hedland (due to the regular runs, and vacancies less common) more common is Air Med out of Gove/Nhulunbuy or Tindal/Katherine if you have a swag of multi command at night.

Hours per year, hmmm, as Metro F/O YPDN count on 600+. I GUESS it's pretty similar, maybe less for Alice. AirMed, I believe around 500-600, but staff levels are increasing so it MAY be less.

Pay and conditions well above average. You won't be in a rush to leave. Standards are very high and check and training is excellent. Great bunch of people to work with. You will most likely be bonded but pay nothing up front.

On the Metro ex Darwin you have a reasonable amount of variety, including occasional overseas jaunts. Hope this helps.

beerlover
25th Mar 2004, 03:08
Hey there thanks for the info, it helped heaps.

beerlover