PDA

View Full Version : Help Questions

Polish Erek
22nd Mar 2004, 15:39
My english friends,

I Received results from the JAA on Saturday and have now received all the exams for the ATPL licence. After a very partying few days I have awoken today with news from my company that I will not complete type rating until 12 or 16 weeks away.

I have also now today dispensation to fly G type aircraft for the next 6 months but need to do IR before 6 months are gone so I can stay in the air and Fly G aircraft.
I will now do IR now and would like friends to give me school contact where I can complete a IR with no problems in the next 4 weeks. School can be at any place as I will travel. Thank you.

I also have money left from EU grant for maybe an ATR test so I can get some airtime (I have 2400 hours on ATR) until my 737 type lessons. Can any people please recommend place with ATR simulator that I can go on and sit an English type LPC test so I can apply to airlines?

I also like to receive any contacts for a company that will place as a contractor pilot.

Can I also maybe go work for Air Wales in Wales on their ATR aircraft I understand they are not English company, Do they have other JAA state type licence?

I am so sorry for the many questions I am so very new to this land but I need to get some information for flying as I have been busy with exams for 8 months and need to fly very much...

Thank you all.

Best regards and luck to you my English friends

Erek Szczepkowski

Krzysztof Mojsiewicz
22nd Mar 2004, 15:52
EREK,

Me two also helps.

Thankyou, Horaahh.

Krzysztof

CATAWAMPUS
22nd Mar 2004, 19:52
Erek,

Do a search on flying schools to find one near you. Been covered many times before.

Just how many of your friends are coming over to enter the UK job market and push low houred individuals further down the queue?

Can many speak English as well as you? Your mate doesn't seem so articulate!

CAT

Polish Erek
22nd Mar 2004, 20:55
We donot seek to push you out of jobs, I have right to live within UK as my wife has english passport, and wished to return to england soon after we married. we left each other soon after i come here as we got along no longer.

Many eastern persons would like to work here in such a free job world. But fewer will come as they have little money in there pockets,

Only time will tell my friend, It was my wifes idea we come as soon as we marry and I work hard to become good english pilot.

She did help with my credentials but now she is gone I have to understand english rules alone.

I must now wait for work for 12 week, But will soon once again be in the sky.

My friend has very hard trouble with english writing but understands speaking fairly well, We live five mile apart but he shows little time to do english book work and so finds exams hard.

I go to college 2 times aweek for english but he doesnot try to attend very often. He has no english wife but stays with friends of his brother.

coopervane
23rd Mar 2004, 08:07
Eric,

What is this EU Grant you spoke of? It it available to all EU citizens?
Be interested to hear.

Coop & Bear

Polish Erek
23rd Mar 2004, 13:40
Dear Coopervane,

I applied for my EU grant from the polish Ministry of National Education,

Al. Szucha 25
00-918 Warszawa

My application was then passed over to ministry of finance,

Ministry of Finance
ul. Świętokrzyska 12
00-916 Warszawa

All paperwork was correct and the proceeds took 5 months, I received a total sum of72.000PLN (Zlotych) which is 10,000 english pounds or 15,000 euros.
I pay money back interest free over 8 years once work begins.

I also receive small money from my father who steel produces for dockyards and steel industryies.

My grant will cover IR costs.I share house costs now with 2 other pilots from Ukraine, who also convert but only one has another grant.

My associate friend Krzysi is trying to convert but spends much time chancing your English girls as they are better looking than back in Poland, I have studied very hard over last 8 months and only case girls on friday and saturday night so this is why I pass all exams first time and not have any re exams.

Erek Szczepkowski

Krzysztof Mojsiewicz
23rd Mar 2004, 20:27
EREK,

Yes. You worked me hardest by only since because you unluck English girls. That since why wife gone you. Ha.

Why you got more biggest grant then me?

Remember. Isnot name EU grant still, because Poland not since EU, but anticipation EU.

All English womens having smallest breast compare Polish womens. My only fault. Happy hunting of. Horrahh!!

Krzysztof.
;)

StudentInDebt
23rd Mar 2004, 21:08
Oh how I laughed :D

24th Mar 2004, 09:30
More. more, give us more ..

Krzysztof Mojsiewicz
27th Mar 2004, 09:34
Which is you more wanted please, Mr Cron?

Krzysztof