cannot, I have the PPL and I hope to pass the theoretical
examination for the ATPL between little months, I would want to
continue the flight training with they in order to save a money

anybody can help me, thanks
excused my English I will perfect it

Ciao:confused:

scroggs
22nd Mar 2004, 10:51
If youb use the 'Search' facility, you will find a great deal of information about Naples. In fact, there was a thread about them only a couple of days ago. If you need to find out specific facts, why don't you e-mail them? I am sure Richard would be delighted to answer your questions.

Scroggs

cessnino
22nd Mar 2004, 11:45
I have already contact they, and they have answered to me
timely, I was curious of knowing if someone had experiences with they
with respect to the jar,
considering the Internet site of the JAA, NAC it does not
appear in the list of the FTO.

many thanks,
Cessnino:ok:

Charlie Zulu
22nd Mar 2004, 12:08
Hi Cessnino,

Naples Air Center is approved for JAA training under the UK CAA.

To confirm this if you browse to the following pdf document on the UK CAA Website and browse to page 17 you shall find them and their JAA ATPL Ground School listed.

http://www.caa.co.uk/docs/33/SRG_FCL_APPROVEDFTOS.PDF

As for the school themselves.

I have only had experience with their FAA CPL/IR training. Found them very good and am going back at the end of June for some more training (FAA Multi Engine AddOn).

Best wishes,

Charlie Zulu.

Sensible
22nd Mar 2004, 12:42
Cessnino, Naples are ok for JAA training, they have a great set up as well. Naples is in my view an excellent choice.

It's true that your English needs a bit of polishing and it is essential that you have a thorough working knowledge of it both for the radio and written exams or you are going to struggle!!

spitfire747
23rd Mar 2004, 20:17
I am here at Naples at the moment building some hours up and in the next few weeks will be starting the JAA Commercial Pilots Licence course with the school.

There are many students here doing everything from JAA PPL to JAA CPL, ATPL writtens, multi ratings and night ratings etc...

the area is good for training, lots of smaller air fields close by, weather is fantastic,school friendly.

As has been said, do a search there is a wealth of information on this website about the school and the city of Naples.

Good Luck
Spitty
:ok:

cessnino
24th Mar 2004, 08:10
many thanks to all,

Now I am in order to end the theoretical course here in Italy, and polished my english, I take an airplane for Florida.

By By
Cessnino