PDA

View Full Version : Boski's - Nairobi.

Sleeve Wing
21st Mar 2004, 09:43
Hi Guys. Just visiting.
Wonder if anyone knows if Boskevik (spelling ?) Air Charter is still operating out of Wilson.
Had a lot of good mates who were " weaned" there before arriving in UK for their first pointy job. Produced some bl**dy good operators.

Now got a couple of young 'uns who could get some some valuable experience there if the outfit is still going.

Cheers, Sleeve.

4HolerPoler
21st Mar 2004, 10:10
Check out this thread from August last year.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=100266&highlight=Boskovic

4HP

Speedbird48
21st Mar 2004, 11:33
A very famous operator and character of East African bush flying and training. These operators all seemed to make some great pilots.
I flew with his son, Alex, at East African Airways and we both went on to BOAC/BA about 1970. He would have retired by now.

Another good operation at Wilson was Noon & Pierce and Chris Noon also went on the Easf African and from there I believe to Gulf Air. He was the youngest jet captain when he got his Comet command and then the youngest VC-10 captain later on.

I remember doing a fly-by at the Wilson air show in a Comet on our way back from Addis, with a load of pax, with Chris and we got a bit low a bit soon and gave the Kenya Air Force base a very fast run. Fortunatly it was Sunday and they were all asleep!! Happy days.

Brian.

Sleeve Wing
21st Mar 2004, 16:18
Thanks for the start, guys.

Sorry, 4HP, but your link doesn't seem to work for me.
Must be all these server changes Danny's had lately !

Anybody else got any ideas, .... or contacts perhaps?

Rgds, Sleeve.:ok:

Komba
22nd Mar 2004, 08:22
Boskys still going strong.

You can email them on [email protected]

MD is Capt Tad Watts.

Good luck

Sleeve Wing
22nd Mar 2004, 08:49
Salamu,Komba.
I'll give it a try.
Asante, rafiki.