PDA

View Full Version : JetStar Customer Service Melb

captain_josh18
21st Mar 2004, 09:17
Hey guys!

Anyone heard from the Jetstar Recruitment team lately?

I have and they are contacting my referees, which they have already done cause i spoke to them lol, and processing my security and ASIC.

I know a few people who sadly got rejected. :(

Anyone else got the yes or the no, and any info on it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys :)

P.S i double checked my spelling ;) lol

Buster Hyman
21st Mar 2004, 12:12
Only a phone interview for CSO T/L....nothing since...

Good luck with your new job!:ok:

Capt L
22nd Mar 2004, 03:00
Hi Josh

Are you in Melbourne? My sister applied, but she live in Perth (wants to move) and she hasn't heard anything :(

Also, if you don't mind me asking what previous experience did you have?

Cheer
CL

captain_josh18
22nd Mar 2004, 08:52
hey Capt_L

oh yeah i moved from Perth to Melb for the airlines and my partner is over here.

Im in the last stage of the CSA now, they are processing my security. I have supervised employees for a sporting stadium and controlled both staff and customers.

Resolving complaints, creating rosters, training, evaluations etc.

I know 4,500 applied for CSA job Australia wide, 1,500 from Melb, but only 120 were selected for the assesment day. They then called back the people who made the one on one interviews, i think 70 people made it. They have just made the last cut apparently, and have found the bunch for the CSA position at Tulla, Melb. pending on the outocmes of the security checks.

halas
23rd Mar 2004, 06:03
Are Jet* handling their own aircraft in MEL or will there be a sub-contractor like in other ports?

halas

Buster Hyman
23rd Mar 2004, 09:56
It's on their website, but from memory MEL, SYD, BNE & I think one other port will use Jet* staff. The rest will be handled by Virgin.

ndbfinal
23rd Mar 2004, 20:51
Buster,

I don't think Virgin will be handling anything to do with Jet* (hopr you weren't trying to be ironic 'cause I missed it). To clarify, Express Ground Handling will be doing baggage in SYD, MEL and BNE; Jet* will also have their own customer service staff in those locations. Other ports will be handled by Qantas CSOs in some cases and by handling agents already in place or new contract winners.

Hope this helps

Buster Hyman
24th Mar 2004, 01:26
;) Just an exercise in ****e stirring ndbfinal, no irony intended.:ok: