PDA

View Full Version : Anyone into love?

ChrisLim
18th Jun 2001, 15:39
sounds silly but is there anyone out here for love :)

doohan
18th Jun 2001, 16:44
Well yes... love my job with AN!!

doohan
18th Jun 2001, 16:48
and no... i am not in love!!!
Wish i was though, its been along time...
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 02:04
SO is there anyone who is seriously into love?I am seeking a lifetime partner...

WelshCityFlyer
19th Jun 2001, 02:27
There's always the classified section - Sad ...

WCF

CaptainSquelch
19th Jun 2001, 03:45
Aren't we all Chris?

Good luck though

Sq

Sick Squid
19th Jun 2001, 03:59
With the greatest of respect Chris, the Cabin Crew Forum onPPRuNe is not a dating agency. So I'm closing this one down in here and transferring it to JetBlast, perhaps the closest area PPRuNe has to what you are, er, looking for. I'm sure you'll find plenty of interesting replies winging their way to you very soon...

Sick Squid
Evil Cabin Crew Forum Moderator.
(Be gentle with him... please!)

Doctor Cruces
19th Jun 2001, 04:25
Yep

Same woman for 27 years, still crackers about her, still very much in lust with her.

She is the BIZ!!!

Doc C.

PS, Yes, I mean Mrs C!

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 05:48
Any truelove out here? Its rather difficult to find one?
Captain, i am serious.....

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 05:53
By the way, i give to the fullest for the one that i will love no matter if it is a "He" or "She" :)

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 06:07
**** doctor, u are taken :))hehehe

well, seriously, my love is unconditional if i ever find the one...As a matter of fact, i dont mind if its a guy .

Anyone? write into my e-mail account ,please

BlueDiamond
19th Jun 2001, 06:33
Good luck to you, Chris, you seem like a very honest person and I hope you find what you are looking for. Best wishes for a successful result.

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 06:45
Thank you ..
yes as a matter of fact , i am a very honest , reliable, intelligent , loving,caring , faithfull type of person...sometimes a little bit impatient...
I am still waiting anxiously for the right person to come by.........

Mergatroid Alowishus
19th Jun 2001, 11:19
Honey, you don't go to a pilot website looking for love. Now, if you are looking for a good time ,you have found the right place. Bi- the way, if you think these macho boys are going to respond to you , you are nuts.

Celtic Emerald
19th Jun 2001, 11:43
Slasher

I think you've found your love mate :)

Emerald http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 11:51
I am pretty sure there are some who will definitely love me.......

pax domina
19th Jun 2001, 15:47
From bitter experience, I have learned that "love" is a lie, invented by multi-national corporations to sell aftershave and breath mints. It is silly and naive to believe otherwise.

-signed-
pax d (jet-lagged cynic)

PS - Anyone want to prove me wrong? :)

------------------
"But why are you dressing up for a bunch of low-lifes? Just show up wearing jeans, boots, a tight shirt and a cowboy hat!" - Anonymous male PPRuNer (ATPL) to pax d, while shopping for shoes for the Bash, Premier Outlet Mall, Orlando, Florida, May 2001

ChrisLim
19th Jun 2001, 15:52
I will proof it to u that you are wrong...how are we going to meet first?

Biggles Flies Undone
19th Jun 2001, 18:20
There are times that I despair of you lot for bothering to respond to tosh like this! :)

GoGirl
19th Jun 2001, 18:30
More likely ... playmate CE ;)

GG :)

Slasher
19th Jun 2001, 19:04
Just reading this thread had Bette Midler from that movie (where she played Janis Joplin) going through my head with her line "Dont you lerve to be in lerve? I LERVE to be in lerve!" Then she fell over and died on stage.

Valuable lesson in there somewhere.

Biggles Flies Undone
19th Jun 2001, 19:12
That's 'The Rose' Slash.

And they do say that a rose by any other name smells as sweet.......

OzExpat
19th Jun 2001, 19:29
Yikes!!! Not another of these wind-up merchants?!! I couldn't stand it again, so soon after the last one...

I reckon that my signature says it all. Yawn...

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

pax domina
19th Jun 2001, 19:58
Biggles - what, and deprive whichever PPRuNe admin or PPRuNe regular is lurking behind the name ChrisLim of all of the fun to be had by winding us all up?

;)

Surely, you jest! :)

Biggles Flies Undone
19th Jun 2001, 20:20
http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif not you is it pax d? I thought you already found true lust... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Slasher
19th Jun 2001, 20:30
True love sucks. True lust rules.

[This message has been edited by Slasher (edited 19 June 2001).]

combi pilot
20th Jun 2001, 00:11
love...it's only a phone call away.

ChrisLim
20th Jun 2001, 02:14
Hey people ,
thank you very much for your replies....
SOmehow, any truelove for me?
U just said that its a phone call away ....
WHERE is my TRUE LOVE????
SNifff snifffffff.........

GoldFishBowl
20th Jun 2001, 02:17
I was in love once, but after a passionate couple of months she left me and re-joined her flock. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif ;)

pax domina
20th Jun 2001, 04:03
Now Biggles, whatever do you mean? :)

Actually, it's been quite a few months since I have experienced every glorious facet of true lust. http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

But, whatever are you talking about? I even choose my clothing with great care. For example, my Sussex clean weekend kit: a nice, warm, completely unremarkable chartreuse green cardy for casual wear, and then a conservative dark blue frock, the hemline of which modestly ended well below my knees. With a furry caterpillar (which was knit with my own fair hands) for some added warmth. :)

------------------
"But why are you dressing up for a bunch of low-lifes? Just show up wearing jeans, boots, a tight shirt and a cowboy hat!" - Anonymous male PPRuNer (ATPL) to pax d, while shopping for shoes for the Bash, Premier Outlet Mall, Orlando, Florida, May 2001

saggy
20th Jun 2001, 06:21
I'm with Slasher on this one!

Arm out the window
20th Jun 2001, 07:13
You know, they say money can't buy you love...

but it can sure get you a f***in' good approximation of it!!

HugMonster
20th Jun 2001, 07:20
They say, also, that money can't buy you happiness. You can, however, at least be miserable in style! :)

------------------
Breeding Per Dementia Unto Something Jolly Big, Toodle-pip

ChrisLim
20th Jun 2001, 07:47
Helloooooooo..
is anyone answering to my question???
I need love ...
I am different

Love is what i need.....
there is no point getting love from money !!

HugMonster
20th Jun 2001, 08:09
Chris, are you male or female? Gay/Straight/Bi? Age?

Slasher
20th Jun 2001, 08:21
I think poor young Chris badly needs to get blown and get laid. Hes confusing lust with "love". Lust you can easiley organise and get into, while love just creeps up and hits you without even realising it.

ChrisLim
20th Jun 2001, 08:28
I know slasher....but i want NO LUST but LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe :)

ChrisLim
20th Jun 2001, 08:56
Hugmonster, please check your e-mail account and reply back to me...

Thank you people for the replies......

Boss Raptor
20th Jun 2001, 13:44
'Love' is a misnomer...what it really is;

A distraction from the disciplined and efficient conduct of ones' purpose/responsibilities/duties in life!

MisNomer
20th Jun 2001, 15:14
Boss

I'm sure I just don't know how to take your comments!!

Velvet
20th Jun 2001, 17:06
MisNomer - Boss means it ;)

Dear oh lordy another person purporting to seek love in the forums of Prune - the last one was OperaDiva (whatever happened to her ample boobs).

Well ChrisLim you've entertained the troops for a while - so good on ya.

MisNomer
20th Jun 2001, 17:19
Thanks Velvet.

In that case Boss

I resemble your remarks :) :) :)

Distraction- now were did I leave the leather basque, thigh high boots and whip?? http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

MisNomer now known as Love!!

GoGirl
21st Jun 2001, 01:15
Vel...sad to say, there is actually a 'movement', of sorts, of these kinds of people. They do the rounds on most of the Aviation related Bulletin Boards http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

Cheers
GG :)

ChrisLim
21st Jun 2001, 02:41
Before you guys get out of topic, ...

I AM Seeking TRUE LOVEEEEEE

:)
I am serious and a gentleman.....
I need someone who is true here...

Are you?

Steepclimb
21st Jun 2001, 05:04
You're wasting your time mate, there is no such thing. I used to believe in it and looked forward to until I 'fell in love' and realised it was all a fiction. I have come to believe it's a ficional device invented a long time ago to put a gloss on good old fashioned instinctive lust. Since the advent of the mass media, films and books and most importantly advertising it has become an established 'fact'.
The problem is that it's like the 'Emperors new clothes' fable, people 'fall in love' even though they ultimately realise that it's all bunk. To admit that though is break ranks and mark you out as 'odd'. Let's make it clear I'm talking romantic love here not love of family and the form of love longstanding relationships develop into.
And no she didn't dump me so it's not bitterness talking.
I've now lumped romantic love in with ghosts, aliens and pyschic powers as something that makes for a good movie or read but has very shaky evidence to support it.
It only exists in so far as you believe in it. The mind is very powerful you can convince yourself of anything. You want proof? Remember your first love, you now know it for what it was, a mistake.

So the answer is simple, don't bother looking for it you won't find it anywhere. You have to make it up by yourself.

Just pick a any girl that actually fancies you and tell yourself that you've fallen in love with her. It's literally that easy. She'll do the same thing and before you know it you're a divorcee and you hate her. And no I'm not divorced either.

Believe me this is not cynic talking, it's liberatind once you know how to manipulate the whole romance situation.

Sorry, if I've burst any bubbles.

Excited1
21st Jun 2001, 05:32
Well, good luck in your search for the partner that you seek!

But you would probably spare yourself from a considerable amount of grief, if you fall in love a few times a week for about 45 minutes a go!!!

------------------
Caput tuum in ano est!

dingducky
21st Jun 2001, 07:02
i have a policy not to fall in love because my theory is that if you don’t fall in love then it won’t hurt as much when they dump you.

------------------
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

ChrisLim
21st Jun 2001, 07:25
I still need love and i dont mind being the one to be HURT!!!

Ineed love, love, love

Mergatroid Alowishus
21st Jun 2001, 07:53
ChrisLim, there is a guy named Tony here that you might be interested in. He is really quite a gem.

ChrisLim
21st Jun 2001, 09:10
mergatroid...
Who is he?
Please let me know...i want to know him......
thank you

Slasher
21st Jun 2001, 11:20
And failing that Chris Ive heard of a 6foot6 petite Vietnamese local here called "Grunt" and hes looking for true love with the right man too. The poor guy has had 349 men already and hasnt found anyone at all wholl willingley reciprocate.

He should be out as soon as his 10 year stretch is up.

rainbow
21st Jun 2001, 12:19
Oh ChrisLim,
You silly naive romantic.

Love is a mysterious confidence trick played
over eons, by evolutionary natural selection,
to perpetuate the species.

(Heterosexually, at least. Otherwise, well,
that's another mystery.)

Darwin has much for which to answer. (Yet he
very much loved his pre-deceased daughter.
Very sad that.)

Don't look for love ChrisLim, it will find you and rip your guts out.

Best wishes,
rainbow.

ChrisLim
21st Jun 2001, 13:53
Thank you rainbow & the rest...

yeah i know...
Love is like "eating" for me...

I need love daily...
I am lonely....
I am unlike you people having much love... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

I wish one day the right person will come along...
I am not forcing , but just hoping that someone might.........
eventually fell in love with the "Strong, powerful feeling of LoVe" that i am having ...right now & Forever....

I will continue to see the true love of my life.....

...IF i have a wish , i will make your wish come true , coz if i am with someone trustworthy and as lovely as "you" ,I have EVERYthing i have been wishing........

OzExpat
21st Jun 2001, 18:57
Maybe it'll just go away if we ignore it...

------------------
Dispela olgeta samting i pekpek bilong bulmakau!

bizjetz
22nd Jun 2001, 19:54
Hey Chris - here is something that will save you alot of grief. Short cut the entire
love crap go out into the street and find the ugliest women you can find and give her a house :rolleyes: it's cheaper in the long run http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif

Smaug
23rd Jun 2001, 04:19
You got that right BJ, jeez I could have saved myself a shed full of dosh if I'd realised that a while back.

MisNomer
23rd Jun 2001, 22:48
Chris

Stop looking for love, it will find you.

Only when you are happy and content with your life as a singley, will it emerge, track you down and turn your little universe upside down.

If you are wise you will recognise the warning signals before it takes a real hold and flee in the opposite direction!

Smaug
24th Jun 2001, 04:33
Love..hmm, not sure about that. Seems to me me its a bit like spinning, you need to have done it at least once to know that next time you do it you need to be in charge. Same goes for marriage really.

Chris my friend, prepare yourself for some heavy weather. Go thru it, go round it, RTB, or get a Stormscope.

Me? I'd go for the Stormscope and bugger the cost, but then I have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight!!

Good luck.

Firestorm
24th Jun 2001, 15:54
Slasher,

True LOVERS suck! :)

arrow2
24th Jun 2001, 16:51
I got jumped on down the pub last night. Quite flattering really! Trouble is I cannot remember whether or not she would be worth making the effort to pick up the phone and ring. Mmmmmmm. As if I didn't already have too much trouble to handle.

Here we go again - but lurrrrve? Nah, been there, seen it, got the divorce... :-)

A2

Biscuit Chucker
25th Jun 2001, 01:43
Chris, I have to agree with MisNomer. Just stop looking for it and let it come to you, I believe it hits you when you least expect it. Good luck and just enjoy each day! *unless you're still a virgin and 65 years old, in that case you need some serious action!* :)

Chimbu chuckles
25th Jun 2001, 09:01
Yup, No such thing as romantic love, only lust that becomes like.

Just think about it, how many life long friends do you have that you really like. How many Marriages last beyond 7 years.

Chuck.

barleyhi
25th Jun 2001, 09:40
Yes, but how do you know when you are in love?

When she pats you on the ar$e and says

"You're in , Love!!!!!!!!!!"

ChrisLim
25th Jun 2001, 10:14
hey people..
I am not looking for love but waiting for the right person to pop by...

anyway , i know he will come to me someday ...
i am not worrying as i am concentrating more on my education and career....

:)
hugs and take care

Swear_in_GIN
25th Jun 2001, 16:00
Yep, I'm in love. Hand-sweatingly, knee-knockingly, stomach-flutteringly totally weak limb-edly in luuurrrvvvv !!!! Not my fault! - she forced me into it !!!

------------------
Please duck as you enter and exit the Metro.
ICQ 39199721

ScottishBurd
28th Jun 2001, 23:08
aahh..Jetlagged to the point of hallucination after a transatlantic SLF horror flight into LGW,bleary eyed & ratchety beyond hope,I hear His sweet voice on my voicemail & I am filled with joy.The resulting adrenalin rush precipitates the gastroenteritis which has been threatening now for several days & I run to the toilet to throw up.Love,it's a swine!I have got it bad & I don't mean the trots either..
Love you babes xxx