PDA

View Full Version : Some home truths!

What_does_this_button_do?
17th Jun 2001, 23:33
taken from the Sunday Times, "Mrs Mills answers all your problems"

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">A SAD MAN WRITES: I have noticed, when browsing through such upmarket publications as Vogue, Littlewoods, Kays, etc, that all lingerie models wear their knickers under their suspenders. What is the reason for this? Surely there must be moments in any woman's life when speed is of the essence?

CRN, Leicester

I hate to disillusion you, but stockings and suspenders only appear in the lingerie pages of mail-order catalogues (and a few other downmarket publications looking for a male readership). In real life, women don't wear them. This is a general rule, of course: there are special occasions when women will condescend to strap themselves into these garments, such as at Christmas (as in, "Wow, it must be Christmas!") or during negotiations over the household budget, redevelopment of the kitchen, the need for a new second car and so on. </font>

Damn!

Bird Strike
18th Jun 2001, 03:41
... or when one needs good old SEX! :)

Feeton Terrafirma
18th Jun 2001, 16:01
Birdy, please tell us more........ :)

------------------
I'm not a PPRuNe addict. (just need one more post)

Biggles Flies Undone
18th Jun 2001, 19:42
Birdy.... I think you are a terrible loss to Fulking http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

Bird Strike
18th Jun 2001, 19:49
BFU,

Ah yes, good old Fulking...

Is the signpost still intact at the roundabout?

Feety,

Stockings & suspenders are good for bedroom fun. However I do not recommend wearing panties under the suspender belts as it restricts access, even though they do look nicer that way.

WDTBD,

I sometimes wonder about some people's ideas about 'upmarket'... If they call these things upmarket, what would they call proper upmarket things?? High-rise market?

Biggles Flies Undone
18th Jun 2001, 20:08
It sure is Birdy - still shows the way to Devils Dyke http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

Mycroft
19th Jun 2001, 01:29
The reason why these models are wearing their knickers under the straps is probably to keep the photographer and/or assistant at bay