PDA

View Full Version : Air law - yeah right!

Martin1234
18th Mar 2004, 20:51
http://hjem.get2net.dk/askham/atpl/airlaw.htm

Do you stand a chance to pass the JAR ATPL air law exam if you know all 445 questions by heart? I know the questions are old but they still are of great help to learn this subject.

razzele
18th Mar 2004, 22:11
yeh looks promising

i didnt look at all 445 !!! but from what I did look at I saw similar questions in the march Law exam.

No answers though

Martin1234
18th Mar 2004, 23:56
Look on top of the page or remove "airlaw.htm" for some Q's on other subjects.

glider
19th Mar 2004, 13:13
I wrote an exam for my school last tuesday, and about 95 % of all questions were from that page..

OneIn60rule
20th Mar 2004, 00:56
My take on this is that the CAA can only create so many different questions for the law exam.
At some point they have to start making a different question with a slightly twisted answer because they HAVE to ask questions on those particular items.

Can you pass your Air law exam with these 400 or so questions?

I would say no. I took a brief glance at this page and it doesn't contain the lot of the questions that the CAA can ask you. (referring of course to the Air law subject)

This will not mean that you won't see 1/3 of those questions, merely that if you just try to memorize the answers to all those 400 and neglect other sources then you just will NOT pass.

FYI if someone manages to pass just by memorizing these questions let me know. (I'll assume that that person had a good luck charm on him/her at that time)

The_Swordfish
20th Mar 2004, 06:58
is there actually a bachelor or degree in air law?