PDA

View Full Version : Storm Aviation

AVIONIQUE
18th Mar 2004, 16:11
would appreciate some comments from employees and customers of storm.good or bad,Im just trying to get some background.ta

Wizzo the Wonderful
19th Mar 2004, 05:57
Some info here if you can decipher it...

http://www.airmech.co.uk/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/topic/80/133.html

nitro rig driver
8th Apr 2004, 07:44
if you like working for a company-sorry a management that will shaft you at every chance and ignore any employment rules with the altitude that if you don/T like then leave that is about the sum of it-I for 1 have walked the plank the door before they pushed on some trumped up charge

sixmilehighclub
10th Apr 2004, 01:10
Nitro, we've all been shafted in aviation at some point so get over it. There arent enough jobs to go round out there in the eng side so if theres someone better who gets their head down, and offers something on their licence or on their cv you cant , then sorry, but its tough. Businesses need to protect their interests and keep their contracts, and harmony within their line teams.

Avionique, I have always seen storm as professional. I have been in contact with them for the past couple of years and have no reason to beleive otherwise. Are you a journo, contractor or a business??

Six

:ok:

nitro rig driver
10th Apr 2004, 19:09
sixmilehighclub-an opinion was asked for and one was given from someone on the inside-@ the eng level the work gets done no matter what the management throw @ you, however the troops are far from happy working under the current management,as i said the customer only sees a professional job turned out cause that's the way we are
professional !!!
i/m glad your experience is good but you can only hit someone over the head so many times-they will get a headache

williepullerdude
20th Apr 2004, 16:10
I totally agree with you Nitro, this is a cowboy outfit run by John Wayne wanna be's. However in recent months it had improved slightly until the demise of EAAC, which hurt it badly in the pocket and resulted in the very bad feeling amongst its employees.

The good intention is there, but there is a severe lack of willingness to invest by the management which results in them taking on contracts without the ability to fulfill them.

Why use a hammer when a chock will do!!!!!

P.s. and you can buy that yourself cause they wont pay fot it!