PDA

View Full Version : Thomas Cook sim ride

Getyer flaps out
18th Mar 2004, 10:07
Hi, I have a friend who'm I am doing PNF with in a practise sim ride today who may get an interview in the future with TC through a contact he has in the company. I suggested that rather than do a genric practise sim ride, I'd try to find out TC details.

So...... Does anyone have any info as to routes/sids used in their sim rides :confused:

He hasn't actually been called by TC yet, nor has he applied through their advert last month and he is not through CTC, (I'm sure they were the next questions??)... it just seemed better to use the sim time constructively in the hope his pilot contact comes through.

OfficeCloset
18th Mar 2004, 10:47
It is quite likely that the interview will not be in the near future.

There has been a thread on this subject Jan/Feb about the TC 'recruitment' process and I'm sure if you are in TC then you will be quite familiar with the current situation about the latest recruitment. I am not going to post about it here, pm me if you want more.

The next anticipated recruitment is November this year, but if you want to know more about that I'm sure details can be found via the search function.

Edited following teachers comment :D

expedite_climb
18th Mar 2004, 11:03
It is quite unlikely that the interview will not be in the near future. OC - Dont think you meant the double negative did you ?

G-F-O Why on earth has he not applied ?? What has he got to lose ????

Headset starter
22nd Mar 2004, 08:10
Right, so this person has a contact in the Comapny then. Ok, fine, so that's one out of over 100 people who have recommendations with the DFO and this person didn't even bother to apply?

I too have a recommendtion with the DFO, and know a reasonable amount about what happened with recruitment last time. If you don't apply, then why on earth should they look at you?

It's all good really.

HS

expedite_climb
22nd Mar 2004, 13:50
As recruitment is now complete....