PDA

View Full Version : PPRuNe's own Picture Archive - right here on AH&N

CamelPilot
17th Mar 2004, 20:11
By way of a permanent Sticky we are opening a 'forum' within a forum. No more pics on the main floor as it were, they go into the 'Sticky' just as they did before. With the new server they should open quickly but if you have broadband they will open much more quickly.

The likes of our greatest photographers, Man on the Fence and DamienB or DamienB and Man on the Fence, or some others I have seen, can have all the pictures in one place. Easily seen and a source of joy to everyone who uses AH&N. We do, of course, require the permission of our talented photographers for them to be shown but I hope they will agree. Especially as PPRuNe has become a place for the aviation voyeur, and something that will surely grow. It will certainly be a showcase for their great work.

The idea of how to archive them will develop as we go along. Let us just get it underway. In the meantime let me have your suggestions and ideas.

I will place a new thread for it immediately.

CP

Compass Call
17th Mar 2004, 20:43
CamelPilot

Excellent idea!
With the new server I think that even my 'Steam Driven' party line will be able to download them. I look forward to seeing the great photos that are taken by Damien B & MOTF, and others.

CC