PDA

View Full Version : Homo Sapiens = Crap design

swashplate
11th Sep 2001, 17:13
So what would YOU change about the Human Body if you could...??

I'd give us the digestive system of the Crocodile!!! :eek:

Their stomachs are so acidic that they digest just about everything they eat - flesh, bone, outboard motors.... :D :D

They only need to eat every 2-3 months!!!!!!!! :eek:

Do wonders for the resturant trade.....NOT!!! :D

Also, the ability to store water for long periods of time, like the Camel.

Something like the Fish's lateral line. Picks up 'bad vibrations', warns 'em of danger!

Snakes can see in infra-red! That'd be useful after dark!!!! :D

Any other ides?? Discuss.....

criticalmass
13th Sep 2001, 02:15
A second brain, I think, because so much of the population doesn't seem to have a first brain that's actually working!

sprocket
14th Sep 2001, 00:30
A self cleaning nose.

and ...

How a bum that never needs wiping! Like those new plastic syrup bottles that sucks back in what stays around the edges :D ... could call it the 'perfect @rshole'

engage left autopilot
15th Sep 2001, 04:32
for a start - an infallible liver... and i'm serious - this is being written from the deep throes of a 'very wrong' hangover. :(

Kermit 180
15th Sep 2001, 05:32
Pigs can orgasm for 30 minutes.

the wizard of auz
15th Sep 2001, 13:06
I would like to change my Buffalo sized willy into an Elephant sized one. (well someone had to say it.) :D :D

Grainger
16th Sep 2001, 03:02
ela - well, here's my theory of the liver:

Seems to me that if you exercise regularly by working out, then your muscles and body get stronger. Doing cardiovascular exercise makes your heart and lungs work hard and as a result they get stronger an healthier.

Stands to reason then that if you make your liver work really hard that it will get stronger, too.

Make mine a pint ! :D :D :D

tony draper
16th Sep 2001, 03:43
I think a fifth digit on the hand, sort of opposite the other four fingers would be a good idea.
HOMER SIMPSON. ;)

Another thing, ear hair and nose hair, if it is a biological necessity why does it not appear until you are over forty?.
There is a mystery here, we could be missing something of great importance.
Picture this, we are all extinct and the little green men land and look about.
"THEY ARE ALL GONE GROG?"
"yes glerp all dead, extinct"
"THE FOOLS, THEY LIVED HERE ALL THAT TIME, AND THEY NEVER FIGURED OUT THE NOSE HAIR THING"

[ 16 September 2001: Message edited by: tony draper ]

FREDA
16th Sep 2001, 06:43
As Bill Hicks used to say, remove the bottom two ribs and give me a bendier back and IŽll never leave the house again.