PDA

View Full Version : 'AAA'

Departures Beckham
12th Mar 2004, 19:37
Does anyone know where (preferably online) I can view a copy of the Triple A regulations? Throughout all my training on it no one has yet been able to show me a copy.

Who'stheDaddy
12th Mar 2004, 20:15
Typical.....Who do you work for, Handling agent perhaps...

You should have had someone to come in from Transec, videos, examples,why the legislation has come about and a copy of the policy etc etc ..... then you become an "Appointed Person"
Hope you know what you are signing.

Try contacting the DfT:
www.dft.gov.uk
Transec - Aviation training
email - [email protected] Probably your best bet!

they have an equiry line 0207 944 8300
They may be able to fax or email you a copy - Or even get your training dept sorted.

WTD

Departures Beckham
14th Mar 2004, 10:29
Handling agent=Yes.

I'm confident with what i'm signing for, but am looking for the 'genuine article' as I have only ever seen my company's view on the issue. I'll give Transec a go, I spoke to them a few months back about an issue I felt they should know about and they seemed pretty helpful at the time.

Capt Wannabe
16th Mar 2004, 20:01
Beckham,
It is also possible to phone the DfT if you have a specific query that you need resolving as we have done a few times. Also the airline handling manuals cover most of the stuff you are likely to encounter.
If in any doubt then cover your ass by asking your supervisor......Ah, sorry, forgot....you haven't got one very often ;)
Maybe speak to your trainer :sad:

BEST L/CONTROLLER
24th Mar 2004, 18:53
Do you work for Servisair?????

CHEERS!!!!!!:ok:

speedbird_heavy
24th Mar 2004, 20:15
Proberbly dose if he dont know AAA stuff. I had to look into a lot of it myself

Departures Beckham
25th Mar 2004, 08:14
Errrr ... no. I' m no longer in the circus (although I did keep the clown feet), I upgraded/downgraded (went sideways) into another of the wonderful handling agents which grace my airport.

And once again just to re-confirm - I am 100% confiedent and happy to sign the 'AAA' on the basis that I believe myself to have a good understanding of it, I am simply looking for the official documents.

I'll await a response from Transec.

Beckham Out.