PDA

View Full Version : ryanair selfsponsored type rating

spongebob
12th Mar 2004, 02:24
hi,

does anyone know if RWL-training are contacting people regarding the type rating. im aware that GECAT andBF SAA are intervieing at the moment im just wondering if the other 2 schools have started yet.

i would greatly appreciate any info,

cheers,

sb

PENNINE BOY
16th Mar 2004, 15:03
Just heard from a friend of mine got a call yesterday from a TRTO in Amsterdam. they are interviewing next Mon/Tue.

I know a couple of guys who did the training last year, not to impressed with the promised golden egg on sectors ! Unfortuantly the goose never layed. One of the guys has gone back to turboprops to earn some money to pay off the bank!

Cost of training 30.000 euro + two months accomadation + two months line training without pay and further accom expenses. On top of your airfares to get to the interview + £250 for the sim ass to see if you are fit enough to pay for your own type rating.

Come on guys the sooner you all stick your fingers up to likes of O Leary and his thiefs the sooner the industry can get back to some type of normallity ie. bonding and hopefully comitment from both sides.

Safe Flying.
PENNINE BOY

oskar
16th Mar 2004, 16:48
hi,
I finished my training and have been asked to attend sim assesment but cannot due to the expense of it and also as previous note said, I cannot afford the 25,000 euors plus expenses. I think its a good idea if you have the money to blow, but in our climate there is not many future pilots that do. My advice would be to pay off your loans and then consider it.

good luck:(

Chuffer Chadley
16th Mar 2004, 21:48
The tide has turned.

There is no need to be slaves to the likes of O'leary, comrades.

:ok:

Be brave, have patience.