PDA

View Full Version : New company in Barcelona

peb
9th Mar 2004, 22:36
To the one who are loking for a job:

A new company it is going to open in Barcelona and they will look for the base in Barcelona:
-Capitans
-F/O
-TCP
-Ingeniers

They are going to fly 321/330 this summer. You will have adverts in Flight Iternational next week and in the local news papers 13-14 March.

:ok:

dorosenco
10th Mar 2004, 01:04
Peb,

Do you have a website ? What are the minimums ? Fluent in spanish, 500 hrs on type + type rating ?

thanks.

herta
10th Mar 2004, 01:11
By the way, are there some spanish airlines that hire non spanish speaking pilots provided that they speak fluently 2 or 3 other european langages !?

peb
10th Mar 2004, 03:12
I have been told that the web site will start working next week. I will give you more iformation whenever I get it.
Usualy the big spanish airlines like Iberia, Aireuropa,Spanair... require to speak fluent spanish.
I know that Iberworld take crews for the summer and they dont spaeak spanish at all.

Artificial Horizon
10th Mar 2004, 05:39
This is from the Flight International job website, more than likely the same one.

The new generation Spanish airline needs
A minimum of 3000 hours total flying time A minimum of 1000 hours on jet aircraft
General requirements
Based in Barcelona
Must hold a valid JAA-ATPL licence
Must hold a valid Class 1 medical certificate
Maximum age 58 years
Must have the right to work in the EU
Fluent English
Fluent Spanish a plus
Visit www.vueling.com/recruit
Alternatively send CV to the address given below.

The above requirements are for first officer positions, captains requirements are listed as 5000 TT with a minimum of 2000 on jet aircraft.

Very high minimums it seems, but it is certainly an employers market at the moment.

Hope this helps.

A.H.:)

peb
10th Mar 2004, 06:19
Lets make a ariline, we can ask for the same than them plus bring your own plane and office.