View Full Version : Jetstar - Customer Service Agents

Flying_triplet
9th Mar 2004, 10:41
Hi Guys,

I know this is FA forum, but was just wondering if anyone else has recently attended an interview with Jetstar for check-in desk??? And if so, do you know weather or not we are to have 2nd interviews t??? I attended the brissy one yesterday, and the interview was pretty rushed (2 hour delay in interviewing) and due to time I wasn't able to ask.????

thanks in advance
FT:O

andyman_82
9th Mar 2004, 15:54
I recently went to an interview for Cust Serv Agent for MEL base. We were told that we would be contacted within 2 days. I received a call that night after the interview to attend a one on one a few days later. Just make sure ur mobile is on!

puff
10th Mar 2004, 11:57
What did the interview consist of...flying-triplet was this one day only....I applied the day they annouced the jobs and haven't heard a thing, have I missed out or are they doing other days?

RyanE
10th Mar 2004, 14:28
I too applied for the Brisbane one, but haven't heard anything...very stressful!!!!!

Cheers so much!

Ryan :)

Klohe
12th Mar 2004, 09:53
As far as I know they contact you in 24 hours and ask you back for a one on one interview if your successful. I attended one the other day and it was really well done, the Assessment day was very professional and we were able to show a few different skills. Jetstar will defenately get quality staff if they continue recruiting this way. All Jetstar interviewers were great and put you at ease. I beleive they have a great human resource depatment and their HR Manager is very good. I say "Good luck to Jetstar - look out Virgin",

Flying_triplet
12th Mar 2004, 12:50
Hi Again!

I m a bit confused, I attended the jetstar interview on Monday (customer service), it was my first interview with them, no group just me and two Jetstar representatives, and I had to give them $50 for a security/criminal check on me, my point is would this be a one on one interview, and what would be next..??? Its just that some of you have already heard nad been called back for another interview????

I know this may sound strange to ask, but as I said in my last post, the interviews that day were pretty rushed and no time permitted to ask this sort of questions????

Maybe I have jsut missed the boat......................

Thks Again
FT.

captain_josh18
12th Mar 2004, 19:50
hey

yeah they told us that once our security has been checked they would call us on yeah or no.

takes upto5 weeks man cause all Qantas and Australian ASIC Cards are being renewed.

Hold on, you'll be right, im waiting too

hrd wait :)

andyman_82
13th Mar 2004, 14:26
im waiting too! ;)

are you all going for melb base

Panties-a-go-go
14th Mar 2004, 07:48
Hi all

CSA's interviews were held this week in Sydney, both first and second rounds.

First (group) interview took 2 hours where applicants were assessed thru a roleplay activity, individual tasks and group interraction - very much the same as a Flight Attendant assessment!

Second interview was a 2 on 1, approx. 5 questions were asked of scenario's..."Tell us about a time when you....."

The $49 ASIC/Security check was handed over at the second interview. Received a letter and was advised the waiting period would be 4 - 6 weeks now.

CSA training will take a week.

Advised that 4,000 people had applied for CSA possies, 1,500 of them were for SYD. I know SYD are looking at only 11 full time and 24 part time spots!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE......Try not to think about it tooooo much for the next few weeks ;)

Flying_triplet
14th Mar 2004, 09:39
Thanks to all that replied to my msg!!!! I will just wait patiently now!!! Good luck everyone!!!

captain_josh18
15th Mar 2004, 10:08
hehe yeah no worries

yeah im waiting for the melbourne position! :)

hey ya mentioned that you recieved a letter telling you of the 4-6 weeks. Did anyone from the Melbourne crew recieve a letter?

andyman_82
15th Mar 2004, 10:49
I received the letter from my interviewer after I was asked all the questions.

The letter explained they would to a security check and contact me in 4-6 weeks after the checks are completed with a result.

captain_josh18
15th Mar 2004, 11:18
oh ok

i never got one

what day did you go andy?

iwent on the thursday

care to chat on msn or someething