View Full Version : transavia airlines

desemirates
7th Mar 2004, 03:47
does anyone know what the requirements are for transavia airlines cabin crew?

:ok: desek

missleadfoot
9th Mar 2004, 08:29
Not too sure about the entry requirements but they seem to get good postings occasionally.
Air Paradise, a newly formed airline based out of Bali flying A300 A/C used Transavia cabin crew to operate their services to Australia in their initial months of operation. They were given a 3 month base in DPS and flew to Australia (not sure if they did any other flying). I know they flew Perth which is a short flight from DPS but I also saw their A/C in SYD & MEL. Thats is a great position for crew from Europe, probably their only chance to see this side of the world with that company as I think most Transavia flights are to the US and Europe.
I only hope Air Paradise has finally recruited local Balinese crew as that was their plan. The owner of Air Paradise was the owner of the Sari Club when it was destroyed and he vowed to keep the airline a local Balinese operated company. I hope that's still the plan because the Balinese need all the assistance they can get. He may be undercutting the rest of us with fares but anyone who can bring the tourists back to Bali is a winner with me.

SOPS
12th Sep 2004, 14:27
:O And they are going back again!!! Real soon!!

flyingdutchman
12th Sep 2004, 18:41
http://vacatures.transavia.nl/werving/setup.nsf/WEB.Framesets/NL~Cabine_Frame?OpenDocument

Alexander H.
29th Sep 2005, 20:34
I guess fluent dutch spoken is a requirement? Can anyone Confirm?