PDA

View Full Version : CX Pilot Information

uspilot
7th Mar 2004, 02:23
Hello All

Can someone tell me if their are any Pilots with Middle Eastern Background working with CX at this time. I am U.S. Citizen but Middle Eastern background and was looking in to CX. 6000 Total Time 1200 Jet PIC, Check Airmen working for U.S. airline. what is my chance of getting on with them. thanks for your time.

404 Titan
9th Mar 2004, 00:04
I'm aware of an Iranian Captain based in LAX on the B744F.

apollon
10th Mar 2004, 10:59
It is a true international Airline....

I belive the have pilots from about 60 countries !!!

Go for it.

744_driver
17th Mar 2004, 05:41
Anyone from Malaysia and Singapore?:D

redeye69
26th Mar 2004, 12:42
uspilot,
I am interested in CX also as it would give me the oportunity to live in Europe or in the US. I am currently looking for a job in the US with the Airlines or a Corporation...Not the best time I am afraid, and....I 'm French. Yes, I know!
Do you think it still is a problem these days. Do you see any signs of recovery? I have a GC though and worked in the US for a while.

uspilot
26th Mar 2004, 13:17
Dear redeye69

hello. with regard to flying for U.S airlines, not many are hiring at the moment. As for the airline that I work for we are not hiring at the moment, other wise i would of been happy to help get a interview. As to work in U.S you must atleast have a Green Card i don't think Visa would work only because they do a background check with FBI and state department. their are few airline that are hiring, Comair, Skywest, Skyway, Mesa, JetBlue ATA, and Airtran. I personally don't recomand Mesa. JetBlue you must have A320 type. the reset are ok. let me know what is total time i have friend at other airline. and i would be appy to talk to them for you. if you anymore information feel free to ask. i hope this help.