PDA

View Full Version : Aircraft Insstruments & Integrated Systems by E.H.J. Pallet

Sprawler
6th Mar 2004, 17:49
Just wondering if anyone has used the above book? I am thinking about getting it as a supplement to my course providers notes on Aircraft Instruments as I find I am struggling in a couple of areas. Anybody have any views on its helpfulness, ease of understanding topics for the exams?

Cheers
Sprawler

redsnail
6th Mar 2004, 18:03
I bought it for the Australian ATPL exams. It's a really good book but I would have a look at it before shelling out the cash. I think I referred to it a couple of times for the JAR ATPLs. It isn't a light read that's for sure.

no sponsor
6th Mar 2004, 23:34
I recently purchased the book for the exact same reasons you are thinking of. I found that I needed a different perspective on the instruments course as I have been finding it hard to get into the concepts, and my progress tests are indicating I'm finding it tough going. Unfortunately I have not read very much of it to get a perspective, but it's got good diagrams - better than my course notes.

moo
7th Mar 2004, 02:47
I've had the book for a few years now and it helped me with my engineering course - might be in too much detail for ATPL exams though?

rodquiman
7th Mar 2004, 19:29
I found it a very interesting book. Is a bit hard but I recommed it.