PDA

View Full Version : Google toolbar history

spud's on the job
6th Mar 2004, 05:12
sorry to interrupt this forum with a trivial one
I have searched for the wifes birthday present using the Google toolbar in internet explorer (Windows 98), when I had done I noticed my searches were stored in the dropdown arrow thingy and I cant get rid of them, I dont want to spoil the surprise but if I just get rid of the toolbar she'll notice, how do I clear the history?
thanks

zoink
6th Mar 2004, 05:18
Hi

If you click on the google image to the left of the search box, there is an entry of "Clear Search History"

Bye! (And happy birthday to your wife :) )

spud's on the job
6th Mar 2004, 05:20
beautiful

thank you, good people of ppruneworld

SeldomFixit
15th Oct 2004, 21:58
Having a similar problem and found this on a search so will bring it back to the top in the hope of finding an answer.
My Google search history is not clearing and I don't have a Google image to the left of the toolbar. Clearing the IE history has no effect, cleaning cache via Zone Alarm has no effect.
Any ideas please ?
Not sure if related but as of 2 days ago I can no longer save images as anything but " untitled .bmp's " . I've searched that problem as well with no luck in any of the results found.
IE generally seems to be " not quite right "
(IE6 / Win2kPro)
Thanks, as always - SF

Cowbell
18th Oct 2004, 01:06
This link was posted on here the other day:

CCleaner (http://www.ccleaner.com/)

Works great and got rid of everything. Also, you would be surprised how much space it cleared.

You can also download it on CNET

CB