PDA

View Full Version : please help me anyone

oskar
5th Mar 2004, 23:30
hi there,
Im a bit stressed at present, trying to get flight dispatch job in dublin and I am getting no joy. I have a commercial pilots licence and i have expereince in the aviation industry as cabin crew and ramp agent, I have sent my c.v. of to employers advertising but never here anything. can someone out there help

all advice welcome

Panops
6th Mar 2004, 06:14
You may find that sometimes the CPL will put people off. Employers have to invest time and money in training you up. They need to know that if a flying job appears would you stick around or instantly disappear? Are you looking for a flying job or are you looking for a career in dispatch? It has happened too many times before with people looking to mark time in such a position to then go as soon as they get a foot on a flightdeck. I cannot blame people for doing this, but once it has happened to an employer once they are more than likely to choose someone with no professional flying qualifications over someone who has. Best of luck with either.

templar
13th Mar 2004, 02:31
Hey there,

Cityjet are hiring assistants in DUB. If that doesnt work out then EUjet in SNN are hiring. Go to the respective websites.If that doesnt work you could badger Aerarann with a cv..rumour has it that they will expand soon. Why anyone would even want to work for Circus-air is beyond me..monkeys! Also give air-ops in DUB a call..you never know.

Ciao!

oskar
14th Mar 2004, 00:48
Thank you very much for all your advice, i am present looking in to your suggestions, I would even move to the uk if any knows of anything