PDA

View Full Version : New pax in Row 1

PPRuNe Radar
5th Mar 2004, 21:10
Hi folks,

Just a short note to let you all know that I will be joining this Forum as a Moderator and look forward to having a lot of fun and good times in your company.

There are two main reasons for me taking this superbly rewarded post.

One is altruistic and noble, namely to provide some cover for Xenia who is an extremely busy lady professionally and is often away for long periods of time looking after SLFs in the real world with her customary level of care and charm.

The other is selfishly my own, in that I get to work closely with a very charming and lovely Moderatrix who I guess is also my boss in here too :ok: :E

Xenia has done a fantastic job and I have a hard act to emulate as her Number 2 :O

A little of my SLF background. I probably fly between 2 and 3 trips a month. A mix of both business and pleasure. Lo-co and national airlines. Domestic and international.

Cheers

Globaliser
6th Mar 2004, 01:45
Welcome! When I read the rest of PPRuNe, I sometimes think of this board as a bit like the Strangers' Gallery in Parliament - where we non-aviation visitors congregate. Good to have you around to help keep us in line.

The_Banking_Scot
6th Mar 2004, 02:22
Hi,

Welcome on baord, PPRuNe Radar.

Regards

TBS

bealine
6th Mar 2004, 17:21
Welcome Indeed!

:ok:

takenthe5thamendment
7th Mar 2004, 07:39
Welcome New Boss! :) :ok:

Gouabafla
9th Mar 2004, 19:13
Isn't the New Boss the same as the Old Boss? Or was Pete Townshend wrong?

In any case, welcome.

Rwy in Sight
10th Mar 2004, 02:24
Welcome

Welcome. Thanks for taking your time to moderate this forum and help us having a great time.

If there is anything we might do to make your job easier please do not hesitate to let us know.

Rwy in Sight

Jerricho
12th Mar 2004, 06:48
Hey Radar Boss........

As always, I'll be expecting the ultra-high level of Mod that you always provide! (And I promise no sledging here if you promise not to encourage thread drifting ;) )

PPRuNe Radar
14th Mar 2004, 10:52
That's a deal Jerricho :)

Thanks everyone :ok: