View Full Version : Tristar & C130j @ EGPH 4 Mar (pics)

wub
5th Mar 2004, 17:53
Did you operate either the Tristar or C-130J to Edinburgh on 4 March? If so, you might like to see some pics at:

http://www.pbase.com/glenns/highlands&page=6

Always_broken_in_wilts
5th Mar 2004, 20:51
ALM on the mighty J and a complete waste of feckin time the day was:} Tasked with picking up pax and bags to go to Germany no one in the taskin loop spotted the bleedin obvious......that everything would fit on the feckin Trishaw:}

So Albert treks all the way to Edinparts and back for no good reason and at goodness knows what cost:yuk:

Movers...................don't you just love em:E

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

PS nice pics :ok:

wub
5th Mar 2004, 21:04
Thanks ABIW, I did wonder WIHIH when I saw two coaches turn up :confused:

At least you made it to Edinburgh, so you can't claim to be 'always' broken ;)

ps Is that you in the window in the close up shot of the flight deck?

Always_broken_in_wilts
5th Mar 2004, 21:21
Not that good lookin unfortunately:E...........but knowing the two front enders yesterday............maybe the camera does lie:E

My handle refers to my first 6 months on type and was extremely apt...........apart from the wilts bit as I seemed to be bust just about everywhere i went. Instructing now and seldom get to actually operate so was looking forward to the trip.........pity our muppets lived up to their reputation:rolleyes: ..........takes cover:p

all spelling mistakes are "df" alcohol induced

brit bus driver
6th Mar 2004, 06:17
Know who the Tri* drivers were....will let them know. Nice pics (might make up for the 5 hr delay in HAJ!)

rsb
10th Mar 2004, 03:52
Great photos thanks. That was me on the Tri Motor. You just never know who's watching. Sorry you wasted your time J boys.

wub
10th Mar 2004, 20:19
You're welcome, if you'd like high res full size pics I'm happy to e-mail them to you