PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Qantas CAO 48.0 Exemption

Stealth
4th Mar 2004, 20:36
Qantas Flight time limitations Exemption - Urgent

I need a copy of the Qantas AOC or Operations Manual – only the section that relates to the CAO 48.0 (900hours per year) exemption.
NJS Ops Manual or any other operator would suffice as long as their pilots are allowed to fly 1000 hours per year.
Thanks.

Capt Claret
4th Mar 2004, 21:45
Geez your not asking for much.

Most ops manuals are issued to company personnel on a commercial in confidence basis, and employers are prone to take a dim view to emplyees who make them available to non company staff.

Grog Frog
5th Mar 2004, 04:37
Stealth,

Ops manual copyright and AOC does not detail CASA Instruments (concessions/ permissions etc)

however try this link, CASA are required to lst all exemptions issued, although they are not always up to date

http://www.casa.gov.au/avreg/rules/exempt/

editted, can't spell

Transition Layer
5th Mar 2004, 04:57
G'day

Isn't there a standard exemption from CAO48 which is published somewhere? This contains a number of specific exemptions, including the 1000hrs flight time in a year. I don't have regs in front of me at the moment so can't point you in the right direction unfortunately.

By the way, that exemptions list is quite interesting - contains info which one would think was confidential. Particularly the Kendell Airline ones pertaining to CAO 48 which lists crew members AND their ARNs.

Cheers,
TL

Stealth
5th Mar 2004, 18:51
Thanks guys.
Cheers.:ok: