PDA

View Full Version : Web Input

smartcol
3rd Mar 2004, 22:08
For those of you who know me I have had a long battle with this nonsense, however I am now a Flight Instructor and a new adventure begins. I have decided to open a website ... which before mods start moaning at me advertising it has a link on it to pprune !!!

Anyway, the purpose of the site is weekly updated info on airlines currently recruiting and I will also be dedicating a page to the results of applications from people of different levels of ability.

I think this is a good idea so that pilots can get a rough idea of who is getting employed and where. Especially to see what kind of response Low Hour Pilots are receiveing.

The site is only just set up, so if you would like to visit it and leave some feedback, either online and by e-mail as to your latest ventures, I will publish them on my weekly updates and this allows us all to see the current state of affairs.

All info appreciated ... as in who is recruiting, what they want and the responses so far ... ANYWHERE.

This will be the only updated site of its kind. Although similar to PPJN.

Please pay me a visit.

www.colinfgrant.com

Thanks Pruners ...

Send Clowns
3rd Mar 2004, 22:43
Could be a useful site, but a hint for your CV side - license is American spelling for a noun, you have a licence!

smartcol
3rd Mar 2004, 23:47
Stupid bloomin Microsoft Word !

Send Clowns
3rd Mar 2004, 23:50
Sorry for being a pedant :O

mazzy1026
4th Mar 2004, 01:55
Colin - this has the potential for a good site however, as a web developer, here is some advice.

You need to generate some META tags in order that people can find the site, otherwise you are limited to those who click the link in this post.

Some of your pictures are big in size and take a while to load - this may put people off.

Great site though - nice one :ok:

If you need further explanation just pm me and i'll be happy to help.

Regards

Lee