PDA

View Full Version : Get yer hobnail boots on....

Capt Widebody
6th Aug 2001, 03:39
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Come on you miserable bunch of bastards. Don't be soft... let's have a fight.

I've got my kicking boots on and would dearly like a bollock kicking contest with anyone who's hard enough. And if the geyser who recently made me nameless would like to step forward and stand still, I'll just go first!!! :eek: :eek:

Edited by PPP. There is no way you are getting away with that kind of foul language, hidden or otherwise - it just ain't necessary.

[ 09 August 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Pop ]

Gash Handlin
6th Aug 2001, 23:10
oooooooh :eek:

handbags at ten paces :eek:

Kermit 180
7th Aug 2001, 14:23
I take it the 'geyser' hasnt shown up yet. Feet getting sore yet Captain? This is one of the stranger posts I've seen....

Kerms

Skybiter
7th Aug 2001, 14:39
Some rotten eggs heading due North(M) courtesy of my catapult. Your turn.......

You want it when?
7th Aug 2001, 14:57
Go Capt Go (the original) - I'll hold your coat...

checks for wallet...

Drinks on the Captain.... :D

[ 07 August 2001: Message edited by: You want it when? ]

Capt Widebody
7th Aug 2001, 17:31
Kerms & Gash yer all talk and lip gloss! I meant a reet proper kickin' match. Far too much soft ***** talk on these forums :D

You want it when? You fancy a slice? Nick me wallet would ya...

Stand back....
Make way...

:mad: :mad: :mad:
"Captain Widebody IN HOT..."

:eek: :eek:

Who put that pint there? I'm pissshhed enoughanywez.

Hoooweh! Have some of that! Ooof!

There is no Project Mayhem. That will be all for now Mr Durden, Sir... :cool:

You want it when?
7th Aug 2001, 17:43
And that M'Lord is how the fight started.....

Captain Widebody hit Gash, :eek:
Gash hit Kermit, :eek:
And Skybiter fell over in self defence. :confused:

Myself? Why I stood at the bar, entertained the ladies ;) and paid in full for all the damages with my gold card.

Credit Card fraud? Ahh, when I say "mine" it did come from the wallet in my jacket - over to you Captain :p

Velvet
7th Aug 2001, 18:37
Very entertaining you were too ;)

Now I noticed the Capn is not quite sure which sex he'd like to kick - would it be pertinent to ask whether he could recognise the difference :D

A glass of merlot please, and M'Lud I swear 'You Want It' was at the bar when it happened.

tony draper
7th Aug 2001, 18:52
"Hello hello hello, whats goin on ere then?,fighting is it?,
You lot standin there like gowks, off to your homes or yu'll feel me boot up your arse
You two come wi me, we'll see how you like fightin when the lads get a holt on yer in the bridewell." :(

[ 07 August 2001: Message edited by: tony draper ]

Capt Widebody
8th Aug 2001, 03:39
Velvet me lover, we'll have none of that talk of sex here. Me kickin in boots are well and truly dual purpose: it will all look the same down there once they've had their rusty violent way :D :mad: :confused:

Another pair of gins, barmaid. And two pints of cider, ice etc.....

:mad: Now then, Gash, take that! :eek:

Anyone for a VRB, Gash is buying, except for you, draper. You smell like filth. :p

Gash Handlin
8th Aug 2001, 03:55
reet yuv asked for this

:mad: :mad: :mad:
-Gash pulls out baton and restrains capt in official manner but gets the boot in while no-ones looking hehehehe

and I'll be needin statements from you all later so don't go anywhere, I've got your names

Edited by PPP. You too Gash, not acceptable and if you have to behave like sheep I'll have you tested for foot and mouth!

You want it when?
8th Aug 2001, 12:22
Leg it it's the rozzers....

(takes pint with him of course)

tony draper
8th Aug 2001, 12:57
"Reet you come ere, gotcha young fella me lad, stealin pint pots is it, drinkin in a public place,weel me boyo,its botany bay fer you".

"Oh dear god no, please constable, can't I ask the beak to hang me instead" ;)

You want it when?
8th Aug 2001, 14:09
Right this thread is getting silly, it started sensibly with the chance of a good punch up but has become silly. I refer you all to "Blessed are the cheese makers" in the Mil Forum.

In the mean time - Mr Draper you is too slow to catch us Nah nah nah nah

YWIW, Capt. Widebody, Gash and Velvet head off to another bar still looking for the reckless name stealer... :D

tony draper
8th Aug 2001, 14:28
It matters little, one of my camera's will have you all on tape. ;)

Capt Widebody
9th Aug 2001, 16:34
YWIW, you are quite right of course, again, too much bloody standing at the ringside and not enough getting fully involved and messed up. Have a kick in the slats for yer efforts :eek:

An' Draper me old china, take that, filth pig copper :mad: :mad: :eek:
An' dont bother getting up!

And if no-one else is up for rucking, we'd better go and play-tweak slap or tit-cricket for a while. That should spice things up some. :cool:

You want it when?
9th Aug 2001, 16:36
You madman, you :D

Velvet
9th Aug 2001, 20:27
Capn, lay one boot anywhere near my anatomy and the consequences will be dire.

Tony, why has your camera made a will - is it possibly on its last legs?

Strolls off with You Want It and Gash to consume copious amounts of alcohol. You mentioned something about a 'gold credit card honey'.

You want it when?
9th Aug 2001, 20:34
Velvet - of course I've still got the Captains cards, no problems - Wig 'n Pen for a slap up meal with champers and then down to the Old Bank to drink until we fall over. Gash you can come too, in fact you'd better as Mrs YWIW has a pair of Captain sized Hobnail boots. ;)

tony draper
9th Aug 2001, 20:58
Don't worry Miss Velvet, we'll just give the Capt'n to WPC Bessie Clack, when we get him down the nick, he'll be Capt'n Black an Blue Body, when she's finished with him.
We can't have poliss punchers in this bailywick, can we?.

no_name_oz
9th Aug 2001, 21:21
An antipodean voice from far, far away drifts across the scene, "We don't need the likes of you lot in Botany Bay. You're nasty aviation loving, alchohol swilling, womanising malingerers or is that malingering women swilling alchohol and aviating whilst talking... err methinks you'll all fit in just fine actually! COME ON DOWN!"