PDA

View Full Version : Jetlinx

Arrowhead
3rd Mar 2004, 00:41
Seeing as the search function in disabled, does anyone have any feedback on Jetlinx?

Thanks

Monitorverticalspeed
3rd Mar 2004, 02:14
Did my MCC at Jetlinx in April last year on the B757. Was the best part of all my training. Highly recommended!

BillieBob
3rd Mar 2004, 04:39
There is only one modular MCC course in the UK conducted exclusively by current airline Training Captains, entirely on Level D flight simulators. IMHO you can't get better training than Jetlinx and no, I have no connection whatever with the company. Added bonus - the courses are conducted at Cranebank so you get the chance to network with the World's Favourite Airline.

boeingbus2002
4th Mar 2004, 06:02
IM assuming you have seen their webiste:
www.jetlinx.co.uk

They now offer to do it on the A320 which I think allows more focus upon MCC principles, and less "flying". (Bear in mind the course isnt to teach you to fly a jet!! although you will get some handling practice if time allows.)

If you put in the work to prepare before, it is worth it.
There are cheaper alternatives though, for me, this was also the most convenient regards time and location.

Cameron, Keith and the others are all active FO's/Captains. Hence the training will be dependent on their rosters. However they will do their best to arrange suitable times.

I wish I could do it again as it seemed to go way too fast!
Enjoy!