PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Dispatch Controllers

silly walks
2nd Mar 2004, 01:46
Hi There

Qatar are advertising in this week's FlightInternational for Dispatch Controllers. Does anybody have any idea of what the salary and conditions are like.

Thanks

SW

max payload
3rd Mar 2004, 01:29
SW,

No idea, but answers will be forthcoming, I'm sure.
Just a thought- I've seen a lot of negative pubs on the Middle East forums about Qatar of late... you may want to read up before applying.

Cheers, Max.

shades
6th Mar 2004, 11:21
I wondered when Qatar were going to advertise again for Ops Bods.

Due to the pay and conditions with this bunch of mis fits give it a miss. Well more so the conditions. There is no job security what so ever. I have been told even if you make the grade and get selected to work in Amiri flight you will spend each day looking over your shoulder and ensuring your arse is covered. Management are gutless and frightened of AAB. Just have to see the trend from other QR posts....yes fear management at its best!

IMO you would be better off putting your energy into securing a position with some of the new start ups or even the Corporates where you might find pay and at least working conditions would be more superior.

Stay cool...............

:cool:

silly walks
9th Mar 2004, 08:20
Shades and MAx

After seeing all the posts in the middle east forum i've decided to not to waste my time and energy.
Thanks anyway
SW:ok: