PDA

View Full Version : This guys going to chop off his feet, live on the internet!!

Iceolareanic
4th Aug 2001, 04:24
ouch!!

www.cutoffmyfeet.com

Send Clowns
4th Aug 2001, 04:35
Nah, he won't feel a thing :eek:

This was posted on NewsMax with much shock/horror. As I said then : the really sick thing is that he has to do this. It might take some time on the NHS, but he'd get the treatment he needed.

Best of luck to him. I will not be watching.

Eric
4th Aug 2001, 05:41
"Paul is hoping that at least 200,000 people sign up to watch him cut off his feet"

Might this bloke just POSSIBLY be American? :rolleyes:

Capt Vegemite
4th Aug 2001, 08:33
If he doesnt get his dosh it will do him no good to sue the network.
He wont have a leg to stand on.
:(

PaperTiger
4th Aug 2001, 10:30
Probably just an urban leg-end.

What_does_this_button_do?
4th Aug 2001, 12:18
He will be foot lose and fancy free though girls! :D

Turbofan
4th Aug 2001, 15:39
Hope they get some good foot-age... :rolleyes:

Turbofan

[ 04 August 2001: Message edited by: Turbofan ]

JudyTTexas
4th Aug 2001, 19:39
Well, life has a way of taking it's toe... :(

Feeton Terrafirma
4th Aug 2001, 20:01
Oi you guys!

Just watch the feet jokes! OK?

tony draper
4th Aug 2001, 20:25
Foot free and fancy loose, surely.

Didn't some young lady auction her virginity on the internet?.

Tricky Woo
4th Aug 2001, 20:35
Yes, Herr Draper, an innocent virgin did indeed auction her maidenhead on EBay. She's made a tidy profit out of that line, let me say. Unfortunately, the FBI are now on her trail, 'cos she's since sold her virginity another 4,239 times, which is a clear case of fraud.

In reality, her name is Eileen Thurrop, she's 61 years old, has 7 kids and 12 grand children.

TW

Tricky Woo
4th Aug 2001, 20:54
Righteo, the auto-guillotine thingy:

It seems to me that he could have used a little more imagination with regards to his method of amputation. The guillotine is so unfashionable amongst the trendier self-amputees these days, so I'd recommend a more effective crowd pleasing solution.

Perhaps he could try using a restaurant mincer? They come in an assortment of interesting colours too, although I'd recommend the standard stainless steel as it'll be easier to wipe the blood off. Not sure what can be done with the mince-meat that will result. Would it be safe to consume with all those bits of bone in it? What about the threat of Mad **** Disease?

Failing that, he could try using a professional delicatessen slicer to shave half-millimeter layers off, starting at his feet, of course. This has the advantage of prolonging the experience, although care should be taken not to lengthen the time too much, otherwise the crowd will quickly bore. Might be worth experimenting to find the ideal slicing width. He'll need a couple of volunteers for that, of course. The nicest part of this method is that he can sell wafer-thin slices to the crowd for a bob or two. I know I'd want one.

TW

tony draper
4th Aug 2001, 20:56
Heh heh,she deserves to get away with it, good scam that, never work in th UK though, virgins are ten a penny here.

Tricky Woo
4th Aug 2001, 21:04
My last post on this thread for a while, I promise. Just told my mate Mike about this mad amputee thing, and he came up with:

"Self-Amputation: As sawn on TV".

Thought you might like it. Did you like it? Ok, I'm going now. Er, bye bye.

TW

SLF 999
6th Aug 2001, 15:43
Ok the guy is a little (!!) strange, but when you read why he wants to do it there is a degree of sense in it.

I will not be signing up no matter how morbid my curiosity !

One question though, how the hell did you find the site ? what were you searching for ????

[ 06 August 2001: Message edited by: SLF 999 ]

tony draper
6th Aug 2001, 16:28
Often wondered that myself, people post links to the weirdest stuff, how do they find it?
Do a bit of random surfing but I never seem to come across anything like that.

Kermit 180
6th Aug 2001, 16:34
Wot a mad fruit cake that guy is. He won't ever have to drink himself legless again.

Talking of weird, I saw a TV show once that showed a guy setting fire to his tool which was stapled by the balls to a table. Was a university dare that went wrong. Problem was, noone remembered to bring a fire extinguisher and the poor sod lost it.

Weirdos are everywhere folks.

Kermie :(

Onan the Clumsy
7th Aug 2001, 23:25
That's nothing. Fancy having your urethra on the outside? Try...

www.bme.freeq.com

What happens if you catch it in the zipper? :eek:

hellfish
8th Aug 2001, 08:19
Onan, you are one sick puppy...

(hellfish departs gracefully to spew every ounce of stomach contents *wretch*)

429 CJ
9th Aug 2001, 17:29
Be easy to "stump" him at cricket (the legless fella, that is)! :rolleyes:

You want it when?
9th Aug 2001, 17:31
If he goes swimming afterwards he could be called "Bob" :D