PDA

View Full Version : Cathay post on Planejobs.com

Mungusarus
29th Feb 2004, 05:49
Is this a good sign. They posted an ad on planejobs.com last week for both FO and SO jobs.
I spoke to Ms. Crawford a couple of weeks ago and she told me CX would be holding interviews in Vancouver later this year. She did not elaborate if I would be among the interviewees (sic).

Koyo
1st Mar 2004, 15:17
Well are you holding a current transport license or waiting to apply into the cadet program? Good if you have a license already and not so sure if you're going for the cadet program. Cathay is seeing some growth in the short term and long term is anyone's guess. With the recent purchase of used B747 they will need some new pilots to fill the slots. (Let just hope the management will change for the better as well). If this pattern continues into the future, it will be good for prospective cadet appliants, however in turn it will make the application process more competitive as CX will no doubt make more post about it later.

Obbie
2nd Mar 2004, 23:29
They also posted the same positions on climbto350.com

I noticed that Biz Jet Command Time was not listed as one of the acceptable times for direct F/O, when in the past it was listed.

Can anyone confirm that this was just an oversight in posting the add, or has Biz Jet Command time been removed as one of the acceptable categories for direct F/O. ?